Ernie Kovacs

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by lanray, May 28, 2008.

1. lanray

lanray Member

I was watching an old western movie the other evening and Ernie Kovacs was in the movie. Talk about a big dick running down his leg! He had a monster on him. I think he was married to Edie Adams. He shows lots of dick and balls in this movie (I think it was North by Northwest or something like that).

2. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    North by Northwest....directed by Alfred Hitchcock, Drama and suspense...not Ernie Kovacs material....he was a comedian. As for his dick.....never really paid any attention.

3. lanray

lanray Member

Sorry, the movie was North to Alaska --

4. Northland

Gold Member

I must admit to finding Kovacs interestingly attractive. Of course, he was rather dead by the time he first came up on my radar screen.

Not sure what his penis size was. He often was seen with a nice cigar, and for some reason, I think of men with cigars as being nicely endowed (maybe it has to do with the tobaccky and its magical powers).

He is found rather easily over on Youtube-
    Here he is looking rather eerily similar to one of our co-admins.YouTube - Ernie Kovacs as Percy Dovetonsils

and here we see him hawking cigars: YouTube - Ernie Kovacs Dutch Masters Cigar commercial

5. B_JigBohn9x8

B_JigBohn9x8 New Member

I have all that's available of Ernie Kovacs on video. He's very funny in his unique way, but I never noticed a bulge or any comedy topics dealing with cock size. Kovacs probably would have worked it into his skits if he had a big cock. Some of his stuff was risque and he would have. Chaplin does a big cock joke scene in his first talkie "The Great Dictator" so there was nothing stopping Kovacs. When he was on TV, horse hung Milton Berle was also on TV, and used crane shots looking down at his crotch. There was nothing stopping Kovacs from doing something similar. But he didn't.

6. petermeat

petermeat Member

He has great, thick hands.

7. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I discovered Ernie Kovacs when I was about 8 yrs old. I was a big fan of this television work. Hard to believe, its been more than 50 yrs since his passing. He was light years ahead of any comedian of this time. I got the nuance of his humor even though I was a child. His comedy was genius, his technical understanding of how television and how video tape worked was masterful. Kovacs also worked on radio, specifically for NBC's Monitor. Those tapes do exist, btw. Search" Monitor" & you can find some of these. I know nothing of him being hung. But I Do know Milton Berle was famously known to be extremely well hung, you can read about it on wikipedia.

8. jim817

jim817 Member

I remember seeing North to Alaska recently on TV and I have to agree with lanray above...in one scene he showed a huge dick bulge hanging down his leg. That was the only scene in the movie that showed it. Maybe he was excited at the moment, who knows.

Draft saved Draft deleted