erogenous zones

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by average Joe, Jul 2, 2004.

1. average Joe

average Joe New Member

Time to make the rounds... the nape of the neck, lips, under arms, ribs, breasts, tummy, inner thighs, buttocks, back of the knees and feet. (list not all inclusive)

What is your favorite erogenous zone?

In my experience there is nothing hotter than to see a woman become sexually excited. From the "come hither look", the flush of the cheeks and swelling of the sensual tissues to the toe curling climax. It is a thing of beauty.

I would have to say in our love life, that after touching, rubbing, and attention to various areas the clincher for fulfillment of foreplay is the buttocks for my wife. Not the anus, but a firm carressing of the cheeks themselves. Fulfilling "her" sexual needs just keeps the relationship exciting in my opinion. Sure, when you have kids running nuts through the house, sometimes you just have to wham-bam-thank you ma'am. But it sure is nothing in comparison of a full blown sexual "experience"!

From the male perspective... I have always been drawn to the shapely butt as a passing look. Therefore, I am delighted with my wifes special erogenous area. But what really does it for me is to see a woman in heels. It is mesmerizing. Just the accent of the legs and butt is fantastic. I can resist the butt... or the heels, maybe the combination... But it is the redhead in heels. Thats a vision I can think of the rest of the day!

Hmmm... I think I will go put the squeeze on honey-bunny... :wub:

average Joe

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

3. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I would have to say believe it or not my hands! I can also say my breasts and of course the usual pleasure palaces a bit further down the river...

Naughty

4. average Joe

average Joe New Member

Oh, I never have said anything other than that hahahaha. Thank goodness for self-control though :D !

average Joe

5. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    For me, my ears, most definately .... along my throat .... my fingertips .... lips .... and of course the usual regions (although for some reason on not big on having my balls played with .... go figure).

6. getrad

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have several I really like. I like to have my ear lobes sucked and my neck licked and kissed. I am really into tit play, twisting and sucking. Next the navel licked and sucked. I love my inner thighs licked and kissed.

I like to have my perineum licked and while I'm getting rimmed (area between your hole and below your balls). When I am rimmed I like to have my hole opened and tongue put as far into the hole it will go.

I don't like to have my balls licked, I want them individually sucked into the mouth and tongued and then both sucked into the mouth and tongued.

When my dick is sucked I want it deep throated and my balls played with one hand and the other hand playing with my pubic hair. I also like to shoot in the mouth and share it with my partner while kissing.

Yep, that's what I like, BUT only with a MAN.

Draft saved Draft deleted