Eros spa charlotte, nc

C

c0176669

Anyone on here ever go? They’re raising their prices after the new year (big mistake for them I think) and I wanted to have one last hurrah before they did. Was planning on going tomorrow and it would be nice to coordinate and get a decent group there. I’m thinking a lot of people are of the same mindset as me, a good session before they stop going.

If you’ve never been, it can be fun. Amenities aren’t the best but I’ve had some really hot times in there. Can be pricey, which is why the rate hike is such a bad idea.

C

c0176669

Decent place. Amenities are okay. Not the nicest place but not super seedy and gross.

Guys that go are mostly middle aged. Open playing inside the different rooms. All in all I’ve had some good times there. Actually getting ready to head over now and hang out for a bit. Hoping to have a good time

D

deleted142346

Wow a spa in Charlotte! Was looking for a place to get off and there seemed to be nothing...no bookstores, etc.

C

c0176669

Yeah we don’t have bookstores anymore do to an ordinance passed some time ago. Just the stuff in Gastonia. All we have are two spas, right next to eachother, under the same management. Neither are that great but I’ve definitely had some really good times there.