Erotic Couples Photos

OK2K

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hello ladies, looking for some help here.

The missus and I are looking for some ideas for taking some erotic photographs of ourselves.......what better place to ask then on here.

I had a good look through the Photos section but the amount of pictures there are overwhelming.

We're kinda into the black and white, semi-professional looking shots that we'd like to try to re-create. Do any of you have anything we can use as a decent place to start?

Cheers!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are excellent professional photographers who specialize in this. They have beautiful sets in their studios, and know great locations. Hire one. Hire a few. They are full of ideas, and will help you tweak yours. My favorite local one does milk bath photo sessions with pretty flowers and a tub full of milky water that films dramatically. I want to sign up for one of those sessions this summer if I have the time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago my husband's band was doing a photo shoot with some pretty sexy models. He invited me to watch the shoot thinking that I might be a little jealous otherwise. I went, but not because I was jealous. I just wanted to watch the shoot.

The whole scene couldn't have been more unsexy while they were setting up and the models were trying to find their space. The models were sexy, but had more oil on than clothes. I quickly became bored.

During a break in the shooting I saw the chief photographer talk to my husband, and then they both came to talk to me. The "shooter" thought it would be a wonderful idea for me to dress like one of the models and pose with my husband. And even if they don't use it for the album we could have some personal photos of our own.

I was immediately repulsed by the idea. Number one, I didn't want to bare as much as they did, and number two, I didn't want an audience if I were even interested in photos of us like that.

A couple of months later, a photo of my husband and one of the models was hung on a bulletin board in the studio, except one of his bandmates cut out a photo of my head and had it pasted on the model. Damn, I looked good!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's plenty of photographers that will do what you want, you'll obviously have to pay if you want sole rights to the material. Alternatively most people will have someone in their circle of friends that are good with a camera. you've got many options hunni, maybe think about hiring a dungeon for a half day or something like that? If you are more daring then maybe use a public building at a quiet time like a church or a castle, just don't get caught Lol

Reactions: 523463

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hello ladies, looking for some help here.

The missus and I are looking for some ideas for taking some erotic photographs of ourselves.......what better place to ask then on here.

I had a good look through the Photos section but the amount of pictures there are overwhelming.

We're kinda into the black and white, semi-professional looking shots that we'd like to try to re-create. Do any of you have anything we can use as a decent place to start?

Cheers!

You two want to shoot them yourselves?
I get that. It’s fun to plan the shoot, is usually fun doing it, if we don’t get distracted.

I search “erotic photos” to get ideas.
I’ve had luck on tumblr and on Fet Life.

Reactions: ronin001

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just do a Google image search for "couples erotic photo" and you'll find thousands of examples and tips.

I'm not shy at all but I can't imagine going to a studio and having a stranger shoot photos of us pretending to be candid or passionate :rolleyes:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I think I look sexier than I really am. :blush: No photos please!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just do a Google image search for "couples erotic photo" and you'll find thousands of examples and tips.

I'm not shy at all but I can't imagine going to a studio and having a stranger shoot photos of us pretending to be candid or passionate :rolleyes:
I know one budoir photographer personally. I have posed for her, but not nude, or in lingerie. I hate posing for photos. She's the only photographer who ever got me to relax for portraits. She's a woman I did crossfit with. We lifted together for about six months, but I wouldn't say we are friends. I just was at about her strength, and willing to hold or distract her baby when it was her turn to lift, so we often teamed up. Her studio is beautiful and cozy. It's more like a set than a typical studio. Elegant furnishings, great natural light. She is playful and engaging, funny and sweet. For about an hour, I forgot we were not close friends. She took the best portraits I've ever received. I looked happy and flirtatious. And those were just regular portraits, like you'd use as an avatar or on a business card. I'm going to pose nude in a bath for her at some point this year. If I hadn't agreed to help her round out her portrait portfolio, I'd never have considered the budoir side of her family's business.

I know another photographer who specializes in wildlife and nature shots. He's immensely talented. I posed for him a few times, and he's taken some candid photos of me. You can tell he has no eye for putting humans on film when you look at the candids. They're awful. In the posed shots, you can tell I'm uncomfortable. His prompt about halfway into the shoot? "Could you please try not to look terrified in every picture?" After a while, he switched subjects and took AMAZING pictures of my cat. I have an fairly close relationship with him. We're friends, and we've had sexual contact. We even tried to have intercourse a few times, but he always came the second he made contact with my vagina, never once even making it fully inside. So, we stuck to oral. Despite that history, he couldn't get me to relax and take beautiful pictures. I have seen other portraits he's done, and they're okay. Not great, but not dreadful like mine. Not to brag, but I'm very photogenic. Generally, photos of me are better than reality. Much better, in fact. So when portraits of me are bad, worse than reality even, it tells me the photographer should skip doing that kind of thing.

Comparing the two experiences, one with an established creator of glorious erotic art who just wanted to take some headshots, and one who is tremendously talented with animals and less so with people, I know the photographer is the key. The people who specialize should know how to get the results you want.

Having said that, I only suggested a session with a pro for one reason. They know how to do this, and the OP does not. I figured he and his partner could learn from the experience, and incorporate some ideas and techniques into their private attempts.