Erotic Dreams

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by curiouscat9, Sep 5, 2005.

1. curiouscat9

curiouscat9 New Member

Reading Americanwoman's post a question occurred to me. I have intense erotic dreams before and during my menstral cycle. Is there anyone else this happens to?

For the guys, is there anything in particular that triggers erotic dreams for you?

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I had a lot of sexual dreams the first time I was pregnant.
    And mostly about women.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Usually if for some reason I'm too busy to have sex or masturbate, I'll have a wet dream. And sometimes, for some reason summer and autumn especially, I'm just extremely horny.

4. Karen M

Karen M New Member

I've always wondered how many women have this happen. My dreams seem to be mostly during the week before my period, and like TAG, they're more often about women. I've never been pregnant, so I can't comment on that. :happy:

Karen

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Let me ask you ladies a question.
    When you have erotic dreams, does anything happen? Like a squirting orgasms or a pool of lubrication forming in your bed.......lol.

You always hear us guys talking about our wet dreams, just wanted to hear how the second half lives. :happy:

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I usually have orgasms, but nothing wet.

7. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry for the double post..I will delete this one.

8. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have "wet" dreams in that I orgasm while asleep, but I always "leak" a lot of precum when I get erect, and since doing that is part of sleeping I sometimes wake to find a "wet" spot. Not from orgasm, just from leaking through the night. I sleep nude so the wet spot is on a sheet. As far as the comment made previously about dreams before a period, in my experience, many women become much more "horny" during the week to ten days prior to their periods starting. Some of these women I have found simply become hornier still the more sex they have...insatiable...which I have found to be a wonderful thing in that rare woman who experiences that...lol. Their hormones are surging and that is natural for them. Interestingly, I am always a very horny man, but when I have been involved with such a woman, I have found my own hormones surging to match hers. The more a partner needs and desires sex, the more I really want to please her and the more insatiable I become to meet her needs.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, what a lot of hot responses! My arousal level doesn't seem to change with my cycle so much as the amount of sex I'm having. Oddly enough, I seem to have more dreams when I'm having sex more regularly. I seem to "shut down" a bit sexually when I'm not having much sex. I can have some moisture after an erotic dream, but "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby!"

10. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I seriously doubt there is anything that triggers it for me. Not even a week ago, I was having this vivid dream where it was just like me where I was in bed, except I was being ridden. Now this is one of my fantasies, so I suppose its not that odd, but it felt so real, like the weight of them was on me. Senses are so weird.

11. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

You know I never thought about it before, but now that I do there may just be a correlation. I'm on day 5 of the cycle right now, and all last week I had sex dreams - and with a different guy each time, some of whom were anonymous, just a hot bod, generic face, and a dick attached. Lots of indoor hottubs, too. :shrug:

12. curiouscat9

curiouscat9 New Member

Orgasms and lubricating - YES! Squirting - no. It is my understanding that women can only experience ejaculate orgasms through G-spot stimulation. I think, at times, it is unfortunate that women's orgasms aren't as visual as men. It makes us harder to understand sexually because most of us have been brought up to be "nice" girls, that don't talk about our sexuality. It is a stigma I have been trying to break for myself for years.

CC9

13. naughty

Gold Member

This is a fascinating topic, ladies.

I have had some dreams of an erotic nature around the time of ovulation and at the same time also notice a heightening of my sexual urges, (including wetness).My girlfriend and I joke that about that time all I would have to do ios put a paper bag over the man's head and she would be good to go! LOL! I think it must be mother nature saying "Ok, stop wasting time Let's get that baby!" LOL!

naughty

14. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there-

eventually I have erotic dreams too, revolving around being abducted and sexually exploited by the female LPSG crew - just kidding. I usually don't dream (or maybe can't remember), but sometimes I have erotic dreams (that I usually remember), though they don't come in anything like a regular rhythm, or at special times, not even after having seen a hot girl at that special day.

Those erotic dreams I have always include intercourse, mostly the way I have it (me on top of a woman, or a standing position), but never with a woman who is (or resembles to) someone I know from real life.

Bruce

15. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

This is a fascinating topic. My girlfriend has erotic dreams if we've made love for many hours before we sleep, but not if it's less than an hour. I'm not sure why this is, but I find it interesting as hell. In fact she's all over me during the night in that half-awake state. It's not just sexual but also really a lot of touching & caressing me. But I'm not complaining. It's really great. :loveya:

Draft saved Draft deleted