erotic massage

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

This is the perfect place for information gathering.How often do people ask you how, where and when you want to be touched? Well, I am asking... if you were to be given an erotic massage, what would be your ideal setting? what would your ideal masseur or masseuse be like ? what type of oil do you prefer or none at all? do you like a firm or light touch? to what places would you want special attention paid? how long on those places?, do you any special requests? Also ,does the idea of being tied down or handcuffed to the bed or chair while being stroked appeal to you or not , and why? Feel free to comment.

Naughty

LoveGirl: :wub: My sweetum's is a masseur. He makes so much money it is unbelievable. But besides that he has all the girls drooling over him for it and the size of his penis (if they tried it they wouldn't like it). I like to take a shower with him and sometimes we sit down on the floor and he massages me. I'm so lucky.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what would be your ideal setting?
A rather small room dimly lit by candles, soft music (vaguely Oriental), about 72° Fahrenheit.

what would your ideal masseur or masseuse be like ?
Well, the Rock looks like he could give a good rub!

what type of oil do you prefer or none at all?
Sandalwood.

do you like a firm or light touch?
Firm. Deep kneading. I want my body worked over.

to what places would you want special attention paid?
The shoulders, glutes and upper thighs.

how long on those places?
Until I say, "That's enough!"

do you any special requests?
Since it's an erotic massage, my masseur had better be naked as well.

Also ,does the idea of being tied down or handcuffed to the bed or chair while being stroked appeal to you or not , and why?
No! I have to feel like I'm in control of the situation. Being restrained makes me feel intimidated and vulnerable. I cannot enjoy the experience of being bound; it's just not my 'thang'.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I need a stopwatch to see how long it will take people to get hard reading this. I thought I'd write this in prose, while I'm in the mood.

I'd love to be somewhere cool, somewhere dark, where the light just glistening off naked flesh. The bedroom, definately, somewhere, intimate at least.

With my beloved, very patient, soft and gentle, with hidden strength to dominate, to control to overpower, as pliable as clay.

Rubbing her hands over my shoulders, my soft spot in my back, my body termbling as she uses a soft oil, gently lapping and rolling it in, removing my aches.

I gasp as she reaches over to my cheast, her hands rubbing softly around my nipples, the cool air termbling as they begin to swell and get hard, softly and slowly. She plays with my chest hairs as she uses her other hand to grace my back with more soft oil.

She leans over me softly, speaking in words of lust and carnel knowledge, my eyes glazing and dilating in antciipation as my pulse races.

She grins hungrily, using her left and stroking my stomach softly, her nails playing with my hairs as she strokes in circles lower and lower, above my crotch and my straining manhood.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orca,

What has come over you! Talk that talk baby! Honey, if you laid lines like this on most women I know you would not have any problems! LOL! Now, you have to turn this into a story for the fiction section .We are intrigued! LOL!

Naughty

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, I am not a virgin to erotic literature at least. Thankee. :)

Naughty, if I laid those lines at uni, considering they're bio students, I'd find most of my organs in various jars and tissue culture plates! (I am only half-kidding).

wvalady1968: Maybe not, Sweetie!! That was quite hot.

Allie
:wub: