Erotic Massage

anotherone

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I've looked at this site for a little while now... Im 25, M, 8.5-9 inches. I spent a lot of time in Asia growing up and often got massages. Even if I didn't ask, it was almost customary for them to start rubbin up on you..and definately giving a lot of praise. I never went all the way out of sense of guilt but definatley got to full potential in front of them. I was wondering what any of your experiences are with this/reactions that came from the massueses.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The last massage I had was from a wonderful woman in Anacourtes, WA who definitely didn't give me a "happy ending". That was fine, I didn't want one. My partner went in after me. She was about my mother's age, grey hair and 200lbs or so.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
ok, i KNOW how naive this sounds...but what is a "happy ending"? heard of it before...and plus I got a gift certificate from my bday for a massage that i havent used yet....i was already excited about it but maybe ill be even more excited when i find out what this happy ending is about lol...anyone?

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
I have had many massages and a good portion totally nude with the happy ending (cumming) I found the Asian therpists, either men or woman seem to use the same technique. Start on the back, flip, have the ending and finish another 1/2 hour massage. I find this much better. Having the ending at the very end makes me exhausted and weak.

If you never experienced a massage like this, I highly recommend it, you may want more of them in the future.

Michael in S. Florida, East Coast:smile: