Erotic Massage

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by anotherone, Feb 28, 2006.

1. anotherone

anotherone New Member

Hey,

I've looked at this site for a little while now... Im 25, M, 8.5-9 inches. I spent a lot of time in Asia growing up and often got massages. Even if I didn't ask, it was almost customary for them to start rubbin up on you..and definately giving a lot of praise. I never went all the way out of sense of guilt but definatley got to full potential in front of them. I was wondering what any of your experiences are with this/reactions that came from the massueses.

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The last massage I had was from a wonderful woman in Anacourtes, WA who definitely didn't give me a "happy ending". That was fine, I didn't want one. My partner went in after me. She was about my mother's age, grey hair and 200lbs or so.

3. bigdude

bigdude New Member

ok, i KNOW how naive this sounds...but what is a "happy ending"? heard of it before...and plus I got a gift certificate from my bday for a massage that i havent used yet....i was already excited about it but maybe ill be even more excited when i find out what this happy ending is about lol...anyone?

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    as i understand it a happy ending is when you get to cum

5. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    you wanna get down old kent road

6. jazzz14

jazzz14 Member

I have had many massages and a good portion totally nude with the happy ending (cumming) I found the Asian therpists, either men or woman seem to use the same technique. Start on the back, flip, have the ending and finish another 1/2 hour massage. I find this much better. Having the ending at the very end makes me exhausted and weak.

If you never experienced a massage like this, I highly recommend it, you may want more of them in the future.

Michael in S. Florida, East Coast:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice