Erotic nipples

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My nipples are very erotic - if I roll either of my nipples I can immediately feel my spunk running in my tubes and my cock begins to harden. How many of you guys are the same?

Franky

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine are hardwired to my cock no doubt about it, and oddly enuf the response is greater the harder they are squeezed. I can be really close to the edge but just gripping my cock nice and hard: if my nipples are then squeezed very hard, especially if the grip starts out lightly and gradually increases, it will bring me to orgasm without additional stimulation. There is a certain unmistakable point of pressure that sets something off in my cock.

It also enhances my erection if, instead of the hard grip, my wife lightly flicks the erect part of the nipples with her finger, occasionally scratching them lightly with her fingernails. I think nipple play is one area that most straight men ignore, thinking it's too gay, but they could really have stronger orgasms if they'd open up to it.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have erections of my nipples almost more often than that great magestic piece of tumescent flesh in the loins. I have always wished that I could reach orgasm from agitation of the nipplian flesh and have gotten close but never reached the ultimate.

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orgasm without cumming from nipple play. Loads of precum drip from my hard cock when nipples are rolled or stimulated from myself or gf. Get instant hard on from nipple stimulation and dripping, unreal shit!