Erotic Personality Test

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm also a student!

The Student doesn’t care a whit about sexual boundaries or conventions. New, unexplored, and even unusual sexual experiences motivate this erotic type. Learning is just as exciting as doing, so even research involving no involvement of the flesh can be as arousing as sex itself. The Student possesses an insatiable curiosity about all things sexual and appreciates others who share that curiosity, although they don’t always need that quality in a mate. The Student is compelled to experiment with new sexual pastimes out of a sincere desire to experience whatever pleasure they offer. The Student will often delve very deep into a sexual topic or activity to ensure the experience is complete.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Bottom
Abandoning yourself to your lover is your path to sexual nirvana. You like the idea of surrender and prefer to let your partner call the shots.

Huh? Something's wrong with the quiz considering how much I like to be on top.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a risk-taker.

The Risk-Taker needs an adrenaline rush to know sexual excitement. If it’s verboten, The Risk-Taker is first in line to give it a try. Defying social conventions turns this erotic type on like nothing else. If it’s liable to get them fired, divorced, or ex-communicated, their sexual juices flow fast and furious. They’re not likely to “listen to reason” because level-headedness is at odds with their needs. Most of them practice some form of this risky business in their daily lives, but some of them only fantasize about it. Either way, it is the notion that intrigues them above all others. Danger is an aphrodisiac to The Risk-Taker, and they are drawn to it regardless of the consequences.

yummy123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an escapist!

Reality is The Escapist’s least favorite place. Sex in another era or galaxy with other people would be ideal for this erotic personality—or so they believe. They also like to revise their own history and think about how great a certain sexual encounter or partner would have been if only this or that had happened. An Escapist’s fantasy life is active and rich, but it is characterized by fantasies that they’ve nurtured and cultivated to perfection. This is the mother of all erotic types and almost everyone has a bit of The Escapist in them. What makes this type a person’s dominant erotic personality, however, is how necessary the fantasies are for erotic fulfillment.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dominance pushes you into erotic territory. You might be into delivering pain but only if you know the recipient enjoys it.

The Top likes to call the shots—sexually, at least. In real life, they may not show any signs of wanting or needing to be in control, but to achieve erotic fulfillment, The Top needs not only to give orders but also to see them carried out. Their sexual pleasure is of the psychosexual variety, which means that they intellectualize sex more than most of the other erotic types. They are often partial to leather and the accoutrements of bondage, and they frequently reward those people they can bend to their will. They may even like to deliver a bit of physical pain, but only if they know the recipient will enjoy that pain.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Partier may have invented the phrase “the more the merrier.” If sex with one partner is good, then sex with five must be five times better! The Partier is not a two-timer—their lovers know about one another because they are most likely enjoying The Partier simultaneously. Group sex, ménage a trois, swinging and threesomes pose endless appeal. In fact, The Partier may even opt to choose a polyamorous life, where they share a life with more than one partner. This erotic type is best suited to this lifestyle because jealousy isn’t a problem. The Partier wants to give and take pleasure from more than one person at the same time whenever possible.

Yep. That's me to a T.

But, this one also describes me:

The Student doesn’t care a whit about sexual boundaries or conventions. New, unexplored, and even unusual sexual experiences motivate this erotic type. Learning is just as exciting as doing, so even research involving no involvement of the flesh can be as arousing as sex itself. The Student possesses an insatiable curiosity about all things sexual and appreciates others who share that curiosity, although they don’t always need that quality in a mate. The Student is compelled to experiment with new sexual pastimes out of a sincere desire to experience whatever pleasure they offer. The Student will often delve very deep into a sexual topic or activity to ensure the experience is complete.

And this one to a lesser degree:

The Risk-Taker needs an adrenaline rush to know sexual excitement. If it’s verboten, The Risk-Taker is first in line to give it a try. Defying social conventions turns this erotic type on like nothing else. If it’s liable to get them fired, divorced, or ex-communicated, their sexual juices flow fast and furious. They’re not likely to “listen to reason” because level-headedness is at odds with their needs. Most of them practice some form of this risky business in their daily lives, but some of them only fantasize about it. Either way, it is the notion that intrigues them above all others. Danger is an aphrodisiac to The Risk-Taker, and they are drawn to it regardless of the consequences.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Student
You see the sexual realm as one big Petri dish with you as the scientist. Learning is as exciting as doing and very little is out of your scope of investigation.

I was a student, Great link Cinnamon, Really hot pics, how big are those breasts of yours? they look maaaaaaassive!

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Romantic

Being the object of someone's desire is your reason for being. You are happiest when someone goes to great lengths to help, save or please you.

^^^ That's me to a T.

WhiteTadpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Student as well.

I pretty much expected this. I really enjoy finding out what feels good to each particular partner. Nothing gets me off faster than getting them off! Additionally, I dont enjoy sex if I dont feel like my participation is not enjoyed.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Escapist
Your fantasies and preferences are powerful, and you often rely on them even when new or other stimuli are present. Your internal world is much richer than the one you're forced to live in.

No shit I'm an escapist, I'm an artist that's my schtick. In bed, too, apparently.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Romantic can think of nothing more erotic than being saved from peril. They are not necessarily helpless people, but the notion of being saved makes them feel desirable and sexy.

I just had to use pink...