Photo Erotic reference photos

Percival139383

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello. I'm an art student studying Illustration. I've been wanting to explore gay erotic art, but I have a bit of trouble drawing human bodies (particularlly male bodies, which is odd since I'm gay) and human bodies interacting. So I wanted to ask the LPSG community (yeah I can use Google, but this would be more fun) to help me out and send me some photos to use as practice.
So, what I am looking for and rules (yeah, call me the fun police):
- I am looking for men (trans men ARE included although I am looking for masculine features)
- Please submit only submit photos of you and/or a consenting partner. I don't want legal trouble.
- If you have a girlfriend or female partner please don't include them. I'm sure they are lovely and beautiful, but I'm focusing on male on male, homosexual erotica.
- Any race can submit (skin tone is important to illustrators to accuratly portray everyone)
- I would prefer full body pictures (you don't need faces but its totally cool if you leave them in)
- No greek statue poses (as in standing straight, arms at the side, facing the camera. Think the Kritios boy). I've looked at them enough and they aren't erotic.
- I would prefer naked bodies, but some clothes can be erotic. Remember I am also working on proportions and big loose clothing can obscure that.
- Please think about your angles. Shots from above your head angled down, for example, creates something known as foreshortening which can be an absolute nightmare when it is too extreme. Consider having a partner take the picture.
- No straight up dick pics. As lovely as they can be, its not what I'm looking for.
- I am not looking for hole pics either.
- Some fetishes are fine, some aren't. I'm not interested in everything. Harneses, sportswear and equipment, handcuffs, blindfolds and things along those lines are fine. Fur suits, full leather body suits, blood, shit, feeding, fisting, torture, vomiting or anything along those lines are NOT and WILL BE IGNORED. I am not interested.
- There is a difference between eroticism and just plain sex. To me eroticism involves intimacy and an element of romance. It doesn't have to be soft but simply raw dogging it doesn't cut it.
- As lovely as videos are they can be hard to draw from. I'd prefer photos.
- Cumshots and their aftermath are fine.
- I will not be trading pictures with you and I am not interested in cam2cam or camming. I also will not meet you or have sex with you. I also don't want your phone number.
- I do have social media and a life outside of this and I would like this to be private. If you find my social media you can follow it if you like, but please do not reveal me. I have friends and family who follow me.
- I will be posting the finished drawings on LPSG in an album and am considering making an instagram to post censored versions on. I will be posting most content on both.
- If you wish to speak with me feel free to send me a message. I do have classes and a life so I might not get to you right away, but I will try. I also might not be able to draw everyone who posts, my apologies. Drawings take a while.
- I will not be showing pictures of my face.
- Have fun. If you aren't into the pose it will show. Erotic is supposed to be fun.
- If you see a picture you enjoy please comment on the poster's page. It can be annoying to scroll through a billion text posts to find a picture.
-Please be respectful of other people and follow the LPSG guidelines.
- All photos should be submitted voluntarily. I will not be paying you for your photos nor am I looking to sell this artwork. I am using this for practice.
- When I post the artwork I will credit your LPSG handle. I will not use your true name or identity (even if you ask). Y'all have lives too.
- Of course you may always ask me to take my drawing of you down. Just send me a message from the account I credited.
Thank you so much in advance! (Sorry for the wall of text) I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures! Go forth and have fun!
~Percival