Erotic / Sexual Stories

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by OhWiseOne, Feb 13, 2012.

1. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know there is a story forum and have read some of what is there. I have also read some comments in other erotic story related threads and there are wide ranging opinions.
    Many people select to post their stories as a blog, as I do. Funny, I went back and read all of my stories. Wow!!! what a change from the first to the last. I think I went from male cock beating to using my mind. Maybe not.

Anyway, what kind of stories do you prefer?

All out, straight forward, oh I know what's going to happen next. A story that you have to let your mind create and fill the openings. One that doesn't have an ending and you have to complete it. Just some examples.

This isn't womens issue but I would like your point of view. Hell I enjoy stories myself.

2. OlderGuy

OlderGuy New Member

Albums:
    I got slapped here for this before, but since there is no erotica section here goes:

My love, I sweep you up into my arms and kiss your face, your neck, your eyelids, your mouth. All the silky skin between there and down lower, through the delicate skin between your breasts, grazing your nipples, to the places where the fragrance between your thighs speaks of the heat and wet that drips there and slicks your thighs. The pool, the puddle that you sit in. The way your breasts push against the fabric of your bra, your nipples hardening like responsive fleshy stone into my fingers. I push your bra up and they are in my hands, against my chest.

We're standing, and your thigh inches its way up the outside of mine, seeking the hardness, until you lift your leg above my hipbone in heat. Your labia part; the shot of hot liquid into my hand as I spread apart your lascivious c*nt lips to place the head of my cock against your hole. The glans slides in with a small pop. It's big, bigger than you, and it spreads your central gash wide to accommodate its size. I pierce you with my cock, but just the tip, and I pull your thigh up onto my hip so I can spear you from below. Your throat gurgles, eyes lolling in your head, as your clit screams with contact and pleasure and your vagina spreads itself wider to let me in. We melt into each other as you take off into my eyes. Your cunt suckles its way onto my cock, and I s-l-o-w-l-y rock my way in to slide its length into you, into the heat of the dark moistness between your own hips, and your eyes widen as you hungrily plant your mouth on mine. We are inside.

"Put your hands on me," you cry out in my mouth.

"Put your hands on me!"

I do, just a tad roughly, pulling you toward me, fucking my cock up into you, pulling your hair down from behind so your chin is up in my face, kissing your mouth hard. My tongue finds yours, and together they dance.

I pull back out now, leaving a vacuum in that hot pussy that floods slowly, and I fuck up into you again with another stroke. I pull your hip bones onto me now and penetrate you to the hilt. The head of my cock goes far into you; it touches that sensitive place back under your cervix, into the pouch at the back of your vagina, spearing your vagina and stabbing into your fornix, and searching for your heart. You are slick now, and whimpering into my mouth, and we work together to get the motion right as we rock our hips together. My hand is on your throat. My balls are banging your anus. Your clit is firing and singing, your body shuddering, legs weak, oh lover, fuck me you, oh, oh oh as I fuck us together and we merge into the hip contact.

And suddenly, you squirt onto me a jet of wet fire liquid, right as I do the same into you. I spray your insides, jet my love into the welcome, tented heat of your depths, your vagina, your pussy, you, you you you. And I pull you toward me so we collapse back on me, onto the bed, and you are up on me now, your cunt milking the last drops from my spent cock, kissing me hard like a woman kisses back a man. You relax and collapse into my arms and we kiss and love love love LOVE each other into the wet cooling embrace of true lovers under the covers. Your swollen, scarlet pussy drools my cum onto my abdomen. And soon, we whisper our love and we fall gently asleep against each other for hours into the night, embraced, together, connected, permanent.

3. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did I say anythnig about posting a story? ugh......nevermind

4. bigguy111

bigguy111 New Member

What is the URL for your story Blog?? I would love to read them

5. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't have a URL for the stories themselves. You will just need to go to lblogs and they are scattered in there.

6. D_Dick VonDuke

D_Dick VonDuke New Member

the fuck are u talking about??? that story was hottt!!!!

7. Fckmyasshrd

Fckmyasshrd New Member

I think your storie was erotic and fantastic if you have a regular place I can read more pls let me know

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

There is no erotica section? Can you read? There's a whole entire section specifically for erotica.

People are stupid. For the sake of keeping this thread on track and answering the OP's question...

I need a very "direct" story with lots of description. You'll also find that that's also how I write my erotica. I can't be bothered trying to envision what color the walls or sheets are, that distracts me from my goal. Lol. I want to read about EVERYTHING. Very detail-oriented...

Draft saved Draft deleted