Erotic "What if" moments

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by buzzrider7, Oct 12, 2011.

1. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have you ever had a situation that was so amazingly erotic, but nothing happened because you didn't have the balls to make a move? Situations like these are the ones that end up burned in my memory, that I can't stopping thinking about (and that I jack off to a lot!) Just thought it would be fun to share some and hear some stories from others (gay and straight). Here's one to kick things off.

Freshman year in college. There was this guy Darren who was in one of my business classes and we were doing a group project together. It was hard to look at him without getting turned on - very naturally muscular, thick, chiseled ass, great chest and arms, and clean-cut, super-handsome looks.
    I had to talk to him one day about part of the project that he and I were working on together. He said to stop by his dorm room at some point and we could chat. I did (not calling ahead), and found him just as he was walking out of the bathroom from the shower. (He had gotten very lucky and had one of the few single rooms with its own bathroom.) He was standing there in his room (after letting me in), still a bit wet, wearing nothing but a towel. Shit. His chest had a super sexy coating of fur, dusted over top of his awesome pecs.
    We stood there talking for a few minutes, then ever so naturally as we kept talking, he unwrapped the towel from his waist and started drying off with it. Then he dropped it on the floor and stood there completely naked in front of me. At this point, I could probably count on one hand the number of guys I'd ever seen naked, and he was by far the hottest. I couldn't take my eyes off him, and I also couldn't shake the feeling that he knew damn well that he was turning me on and he was loving the attention. I wondered what would have happened if I had just gone for it and walked closer to see how he reacted. Would we have ended up jerking off together? Would he have let me suck his gorgeous cock? There was so much sexual energy in the air you could almost see it. But, I didn't have the balls, so I just kept talking, trying not to look flustered, and he eventually grabbed some underwear, put them on and then finished getting dressed. I've been stuck for years since wondering what if...

2. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I was travelling east of Toledo, Ohio on the old highway and stopped for a cup of coffee at this small greasy spoon restaurant. Some costomers left and I was the only one there aside from the waitress. She came to take my order and we talked a bit. She brought my order and sat down across from me. There were vibrations. She started to light a cigarette and I said let me and reached across and took her hand and the lighter and helped her light up. We we both shaking. The feeling was hot.
    Had I to do that over again I think I would have held her hand and see what would happen then. But I was shy.

3. NCbear

Gold Member

A very sexy, muscular, DL black guy approached me once in a locker room after I'd swum my normal mile-over-lunch in graduate school; when I responded, wrapping my hands around his hard cock, he got cold feet and said "I can't do this" and walked out (his cock still hard in his jeans).

I was disappointed. His cock was a beautiful dark brown, thick, with a substantial prink head shaped like a dolphin's nose. Even though he was uncut, his coronal ridge was flared and prominent.

For several years, he figured quite largely in my jackoff fantasies, because he was "the one who got away."

NCbear (who remembers literally trembling with lust for more than 30 minutes after that brief, unfulfilled encounter :redface:)

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I was riding my motorcycle from Indianapolis to Norfolk and stopped for gas in West Virginia. It has been raining and windy and I was on a schedule, and it started raining on me at the gas station. A couple of women at the gas station asked me where I was going, and I told them and spent some time complaining about the weather. They offered me a place to stay for the night if I wanted it. I had a schedule to keep, so that was my chance at having a threesome in West Virginia. Dang!

5. coolbrotha86

coolbrotha86 Active Member

Albums:
    There's this great guy I met about two years ago at my job through a mutual friend who also worked there, but he quit after like 3 months of working there, probably because he lives in another state a hour and a half away. We got along pretty well to the point that I found him on facebook a year later and now we try to hang out/talk on a regular basis.

The what-if moments pop up quite often with him, because he's one of those guys who is, as he put it, "secure enough in his sexuality that he doesn't worry about sounding gay," which is something I really admire about him. He's made jokes about servicing navy men, always walks around shirtless around everybody (and he's got a nice bod), and everytime we're in his room together, he'll say 'finally we can start making out. You bought your chap stick right?' I'd laugh it off or say 'whoa there, take me out to dinner first.' But part of me wonders if that's an invitation...

6. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

At age 65, I have many of those 'what if' REGRETS, never knowing but always uselessly speculating about cocks that might have given me so much pleasure because I did not ask, 'Can I suck you off/'

7. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My what if….. This goes back to when I was in college and I met a very handsome guy named Dean. Dean was the boyfriend of Sean the gay resident advisor on our floor. I would see Dean just about every time Sean had him over to his room. I enjoyed talking to him and listening to his stories about him growing up back in England. Sean and Dean dated for maybe 6 months and then broke up. I was sad about that since I missed talking to him. The next time I bumped into Dean was a year latter on campus. He spotted me first and called out my name and ran up to talk to me. Dean had on his fleur del is blue sweatshirt that I always admired and did his body good! We talked for a bit and then he asked me if I would be interested in coming over to his apartment where it would be more comfortable. The looked in his crystal clear bleu eyes which told me he was interested in more than just talking, which instantly gave me a chill down my back! I have to admit was curious but I had never been with a man so while I wanted to say yes what came out of my mouth was no. I never say Dean again but I still think of him every time I see the fleur del is.

8. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    few months ago, this girl with the most beautifull breasts (which are covered up 99% of the time) sat across from me at the desk while we studied for an upcoming exam and she was bending over, looking away, subtly touching them whenever possible.

I had the best view ever, and if there werent other students present I would have aproached her about it.

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yes, once after a night of drinking this built little Asian gymnast who lived in my dorm came right out and told me he was in love with me and wanted to suck my cock. He grabbed me kissed me and tried to pull my shorts down. There were three other dudes in the room who just sat there in amazement. I told him "Dude you are really DRUNK! I am not into that fag shit and I know you aren't either man you are just wasted." Then I got the hell outta there fast because I felt myself getting hard and didn't want those other guys to see me pitch a tent in my shorts and think I was gay. LOL

I saw the dude evert day and we were still friends afer that like nothing ever happened. None of the other guys who all lived in my dorm ever mentioned it either. I am pretty sure that he just assued that I was a straight boy and never brought it up again.

I still wonder what would have happened if I had just dropped my shorts and let him blow me. What would those other three guys have done? Would they have joined in? Would they have unzipped and jacked off while enjoying the show? Would they have been disgusted and left to go tell everyone on the hall that two "faggots" were going at it in that dorm room so they could come beat the living shit out of us? I don't know and I will always wonder...but I still jack of sometimes thinking about that hot Asian dude who told me he wanted to suck my dick 20 years ago.

#9 B_jeepguy2, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  10. CoachMcguirk

CoachMcguirk New Member

Don't take this the wrong way and I don't mean to rain on your parade but I doubt threesome would have happened, they offered you a place to stay, not "Come over and lets have a threesome :tongue:". :rolleyes:

But hey, who knows, It could have happened if you did stay the night.

#10 CoachMcguirk, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  11. bobkay26

bobkay26 New Member

I saw a guy in nail salon. He is just all people called handsome..........we sat next to each other for manicure and pedicure. he complemented about how beautiful my foot. I looked over his chair, he is touching himself and show me a huge budge which is turn me on. When he left, he ask me to help him to put all his coat. And give me his number. I am so chicken to call him..............what a regret!

12. House21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was about 22-23 I worked at a pizza place. There was a girl who started working there that basically had the perfect body in my estimation. She was about 5'3", 100 lbs, DD tits, small tight ass, from the moment I saw her I started fantasizing. We got to know each other and started hanging out. Unfortunately I was the most inexperienced, insecure dumbass you could possibly meet. She gave me all the signals that she was into me and I second-third-fourth guessed my way out of a sure thing, and probably a good relationship with a girl I had a lot in common with. The "lowlight" if you will was after a night of partying at my place she came down to sleep in my room. We got in bed together and she said "I'm gonna take my pants off now, and you're not gonna do anything". Somehow in my lame, non move making mind I had convinced myself that she would respect me for not taking advantage of her when she was drunk when in reality it was very obvious she wanted to fuck.

Whenever I look back on "what ifs" or situations I regret, that's the first one that comes to mind. I guess I learned the hard way not to over think things.

13. B_lovelove2012

B_lovelove2012 New Member

65?? good age.

14. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Jesus Chist :eek: I don't think i'd ever forgive myself for that. I remember in middle school there was this very cute, innocent looking girl that I would take to during p.e. and one time we had to lie on the floor for some kinda exercise and she sort did a little pelvic thrust next to me and gave me a smile (or at least I could've sworn she did) I think I was pretty big back then too so I really regret that my lack of game prevented me from closing the deal on things like this and other oppurtunies (forgive my horrible spelling) both then and now. . . :frown1:

15. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was living in Berkeley. Had not come out to anyone, but was thinking about it. Anyways, The Dead were playing at the Greek so the town was overrun with Deadheads. Yes, this was awhile ago. Anyways, in broad daylight a guy who looked like he was as high as a kite and could have been Curt Cobain's brother walked up to me on Telegraph Avenue and said in a very breathy voice, "I'd love to suck your cock." I was startled and just shook my head and kept walking. Thing is, okay, I blew that chance, but it really made think, "Maybe I have a chance at being gay." So, I have no regrets. I learned a valuable lesson.

#15 Redwyvre, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  16. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I could fill this thread up I was so clueless!

17. upone

upone New Member

Same age, swing different ways, but I have a few regrets. One worth mentioning. In high school when I was a senior I had the hots for a sophomore--Short, intense, black hair, maybe 100 pounds, and the first set of E-cup boobs I got close to; but our families were close and I had all sorts of inhibitions. The last day or so of school we signed each other's annuals and set off for the world. Ten years later I first opened the annual and found a note from her telling me how hot she thought I was and what she wanted to do with my cock...

Draft saved Draft deleted