Err... Average or not?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

12midnight: Hello, everyone!

I've been an occassional reader of this forum for quite some time... It's been months since I last checked it out and decided that it might be cool to sign up.

I don't know if I even qualify for it, though! When it comes to length, I'm an average 6 and a half inches. I dunno if it's odd or not, but I'm also 6 and a half in circumfrence.... My cockhead also flares out quite a bit (I'm cut) ... So whenever I'm in bed with someone, they comment that I'm big. But I know they could just be trying to make me feel better about myself.

Hopefully, I'll qualify, and even if I don't, I still enjoy the topics discussed here... and I hope to be able to take part in them.

Thanks for your time!

2. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: Two points: 1) There are no real size requirements for participation in this forum. 2) You are somewhat above average in length and significantly above average in girth.

3. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: hi 12 and welcome aboard.

Donk's right. No minimum requirement to be here. We've wrestled several times with the "average/large/oversized/deformed" issues and learned that we have no way of verifying size here, nor should we. If you have issues with, or questions about a large penis (whatever that may mean to you), then this is where you belong.

Norse

4. Imported

Gold Member

12midnight: Thanks for the welcome... and for the peace of mind. I'm sure there will be plenty more comments/questions that you'll be hearing from me. ;D

5. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Yes, you're average sized, but no there's no size requirement to join.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: Your volume is about 20 cubic inches, whereas the avarage penis is about 11-12 cubic inches. That definetly puts you above avarage.

7. Imported

Gold Member

salivating: YEAH BRO, i don't know. i always thought 8 and above was big.

8. Imported

Gold Member

salivating: dude, which ninja turtle is that? bro, they are so cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice