Err... Average or not?

12midnight: Hello, everyone!

I've been an occassional reader of this forum for quite some time... It's been months since I last checked it out and decided that it might be cool to sign up.

I don't know if I even qualify for it, though! When it comes to length, I'm an average 6 and a half inches. I dunno if it's odd or not, but I'm also 6 and a half in circumfrence.... My cockhead also flares out quite a bit (I'm cut) ... So whenever I'm in bed with someone, they comment that I'm big. But I know they could just be trying to make me feel better about myself.

Hopefully, I'll qualify, and even if I don't, I still enjoy the topics discussed here... and I hope to be able to take part in them.

Thanks for your time!

Donk: Two points: 1) There are no real size requirements for participation in this forum. 2) You are somewhat above average in length and significantly above average in girth.

norseman: hi 12 and welcome aboard.

Donk's right. No minimum requirement to be here. We've wrestled several times with the "average/large/oversized/deformed" issues and learned that we have no way of verifying size here, nor should we. If you have issues with, or questions about a large penis (whatever that may mean to you), then this is where you belong.

Norse

12midnight: Thanks for the welcome... and for the peace of mind. I'm sure there will be plenty more comments/questions that you'll be hearing from me. ;D

tigerwolf: Yes, you're average sized, but no there's no size requirement to join.

Krowax: Your volume is about 20 cubic inches, whereas the avarage penis is about 11-12 cubic inches. That definetly puts you above avarage.

salivating: YEAH BRO, i don't know. i always thought 8 and above was big.

salivating: dude, which ninja turtle is that? bro, they are so cool.