Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young, I had errections many times a day. This goes back as far as I can remember. At times,I had my hands in my pockets to hide the little fella, and my mom still says I was always playing with it. (guess my hiding went to playing)
Later when going thru puberty I was sleeping over at a friends cabin and while we were in our sleeping bags and he said he thought he was starting to get hard ons and was asking questions about it. I thought this was strange just getting hard on's at 12/13 and I felt uncomfortable talking about it and changed the subject.
Weird how I still wonder about this, but this is a good place to find out how everyone else was with erections before puberty. Did you have any as a youngster or did it come later in life?

Reactions: Daddybulls

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a very young boy I always got a hard-on (such as it was) when my mom put me into "summer shorts." They were very brief and scratchy, but the scratchiness was a turn-on. At the time it bothered me; I guess I figured that this was something "wrong." I see old photos in a family album and, sure enough, my dick shows.

It got lots bigger, of course, by junior high, and I still get surprise erections. Lots of wood at night. Pretty good for an "old guy."

smallman

1st Like
Media
when I was young I used to get hard occasionally, but just assumed something was wrong. at about age 10 I was looking at an SI swimsuit magazine and got one, and from that day forward I get em like 50 times a day.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Human males have erections starting in the womb, so it's not just something that happens when you become a teen. I have gotten erections for as long as I can remember, though when I was a kid I didn't really understand it and it certainly had no sexual significance to me. My basic recollection is that I noticed sometimes my penis was bigger and firmer than at other times. I wish I'd had the foresight to take measurements back then, cause now I wonder what my size was at various ages before I started paying attention to it during puberty. I'm guessing my erection as a kid was probably as big as many full grown men.

alexc75

Just Browsing
Media
I distinctly remember asking my mom why my penis gets hard when I was in second grade (I guess that was age 7). I also remember walking in single file to the playground and I had a woody goin' and a kid in front of me stopped suddenly and I remember how 'odd' the sensation of that collision was... made me tingle all over.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Ah, good times. I remember my sister noticed once and teased the hell outta me...that was when we would blackmail eachother over stupid things like me catching her watching MTV too late or her seeing me feed the dog at the table. Now we do both and don't care :p...Ah, to be young again. I still cant believe im 18 in a month! @_@

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by yaoifun@Sep 6 2005, 02:51 AM
Ah, to be young again. I still cant believe im 18 in a month! @_@
[post=340961]Quoted post[/post]​

When your 30 your gonna wish you were 18 again!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by PinkSteel@Sep 3 2005, 05:21 PM
I felt uncomfortable talking about it and changed the subject.
[post=340472]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha! You sound exactly like me when I was that age? He was probably just trying to get you to talk about sex so he could get a look at your boner or something. I used to get alot of friends who used to try to get me to talk about sex by asking me "silly" questions ( even at that age I knew what they were trying to do).

Oddly enough, I remember getting the most "boners" when I was in elementary school. It seemed like ever hour, on the hour I would be rock hard. When I got into puberty, the hard-ons was'nt as constant.