Errol Flynn

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Gee, this reads like fiction for an expert like me. So let me put things straight:

From my Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks (c)2008 (it's in the Blogs of Monstercocktube):

Errol Flynn: The Australian actor was "so well hung that he was famous for it all over Hollywood". It was about 11 inches long. Truman Capote relates that Flynn pulled out his sausage at a party and plunked out "You are my Sunshine" on the piano. He and Freddy Frank sometimes had "stretch and measure" contests. Flynn always lost , but blamed it on alcohol (he was drunk most of the time) and never conceded defeat. In Nick Hornby's novel "High Fidelity", Flynn is described as "preposterously endowed". He wore a swim suit as underwear, with his cock pointing up, so you could see it above the waistband of his trousers. And he never hesitated to unzip and display his monster when asked to do so--regardless of who was present. Flynn jerked off for gossip columnist Hedda Hopper at her front door. According to the book "Hollywood Babylon: It's Back", Flynn took his 15 year old son Sean to brothels and they had sex with the same woman at the same time. Flynn became an overnight sensation starring in "Captain Blood", and appears in many movies such as "Dodge City", "The Sea Hawk", "Santa Fe Trail", "The Sun Also Rises", and "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

Johnny Stompanato: The Italian-American marine who became a bodyguard for gangster Mickey Cohen, had a cock 12 inches long. Movie star Lana Turner was his girlfriend, and when she lost the "Best Actress" award said it was OK because she had a live one at home. Oscars are 12 inches tall, and "Oscar" was his nickname. Johnny was murdered in 1958 by Lana, but she got away with it because her daughter claimed in court she did it to save her mother. Keanu Reeves (with his average size cock) will play Stompanato in a forthcoming movie about him.

p.s. My Guide is the ONLY one in existence! Most of the time when I am on LPSG I think, "They should trash this celebrity endowments category, and pay me to replace it with my Guide." However, this category has a lot of shit about very minor celebrities and non-celebrities that I chose not to include in my Guide. Plus my Guide is 100% accurate and very organized, and this category is definitely not.

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you JasonDawgxxx, and let me say I admire your research skills and many contributions, as do most others in this category.

But I only wrote my Guide for the same reason I have written other Guides. There were none until I came to the rescue.

Best seller? If you read the intro to my Guide on Monstercocktube, you will notice that the Guide is merely part of "Lone Wolf Goes Hollywood", a book of my Movie Reviews. It will also include tons of movie star quotes, and my "Quotes from the Best Songwriters". I've started "Lone Wolf Goes Gay" on Blogger, with a synopsis and photo of every gay-themed movie. It will probably go in the book too, but maybe not.

On Blogger I just started my "Wolf Anti-Defamation League". It's meant to educate people about the wolf. Just yesterday I posted something here about wolves and bears. I realized that the fat, stupid, clumsy bear is always portrayed as a cute and cuddly "Teddy Bear", and the wolf is ALWAYS a vicious killer. In fact, bears hunt, kill, and eat humans. Wolves completely avoid humans, and NEVER prey on people. Not even small children, they're just not interested. Wolves are amost extinct because of Little Red Riding Hollywood lies.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee, this reads like fiction for an expert like me. So let me put things straight:

From my Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks (c)2008 (it's in the Blogs of Monstercocktube):

Errol Flynn: The Australian actor was "so well hung that he was famous for it all over Hollywood". It was about 11 inches long.
One can only hope it does a heck of a lot of growing:

FLYNN

Last edited:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And in fairness, I began penning my book on celebrity penis size and celebrity pairings many moons ago. In it, you will find out about the affair between Paul Sorvino and Brian Dennehy and their size. Sorvino is a frightening 14 inches in length with a wrecking 9.8 inch girth, while Dennehy is a mere 6 incher with a 6.2 girth. Additionally, Sorvino has been found pairing up with Tom Brokaw and the Jeopardy whiz Ken Jennings as well as with a woman who was shared by Sorvino, Alex Trebek and the late Tim Russert while Rush Limbaugh sat on the side taking notes.

Or the long term sexual sharing that Robert Redford has had with Al Pacino and the entire casts of all the formats of the television series Law & Order.

Accurate? Hah! Many (most) of your alleged sightings and stories are not backed by the important photographic proof; therefore and thereby nullifying both their validity and credibility.

Northland, I like a lot of your previous posts on this site but I have to say the above, especially the bolded, strains credibility (at least for me).

Right now, those statements are just like Wolf's statements. Uncoroborated until proof is furnished. So unless you provide that proof, I'd have to say that I'm more inclined to believe Wolf at this point in time over you and what you just posted.

So please back up those statements with evidence.

Thanks,

Sklar

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Northland: What is your problem? I have the ONLY Guide regarding celebrity monster cocks. Mamie Van Doren does not have a guide (I've read what she has written). You do not have a guide. I've never heard of Paul Sorvino and Brian Dennehy, and would never put them in my Guide. Tom Brokaw is in my Guide, but I've never heard of the others, except for Trebek who is not well endowed.

My Guide is 100% accurate. There are no allegations or "stories". You obviously don't understand mainstream celebrity. For starters, EVERY mainstream celebrity would pay a fortune to destroy any nude photos of themselves before the photos had a chance to destroy their careers.

I've posted a few of my Guide entries here, but will not post any more. You don't deserve it, and I certainly don't deserve this abuse for my hundreds of hours of research.

So Northland, you are an ignorant, ill-informed, insulting motherfucker. Go fuck yourself and don't you dare comment on me or my work again. Leave the Lone Wolf alone. Grrrrr

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Northland, I like a lot of your previous posts on this site but I have to say the above, especially the bolded, strains credibility (at least for me).

Right now, those statements are just like Wolf's statements. Uncoroborated until proof is furnished. So unless you provide that proof, I'd have to say that I'm more inclined to believe Wolf at this point in time over you and what you just posted.

So please back up those statements with evidence.

Thanks,

Sklar
True, therefore I will delete them (although through the cursed power of quoting, yours will still haunt me-I suppose I am learning a lesson here). My apologies for going too far.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Northland: What is your problem? I have the ONLY Guide regarding celebrity monster cocks. Mamie Van Doren does not have a guide (I've read what she has written). You do not have a guide. I've never heard of Paul Sorvino and Brian Dennehy, and would never put them in my Guide. Tom Brokaw is in my Guide, but I've never heard of the others, except for Trebek who is not well endowed.

My Guide is 100% accurate. There are no allegations or "stories". You obviously don't understand mainstream celebrity. For starters, EVERY mainstream celebrity would pay a fortune to destroy any nude photos of themselves before the photos had a chance to destroy their careers.

I've posted a few of my Guide entries here, but will not post any more. You don't deserve it, and I certainly don't deserve this abuse for my hundreds of hours of research.

So Northland, you are an ignorant, ill-informed, insulting motherfucker. Go fuck yourself and don't you dare comment on me or my work again. Leave the Lone Wolf alone. Grrrrr
Yes, calling me a motherfucker-yes, that certainly boosts your being now doesn't it? I went to sarcasm and exceeded reality; however, I did not use inappropriate language.

It's odd that you have never heard of either Sorvino or Dennehy since both have been in the acting industry-films, television and theater-for several years, going back to the 70s. And how would you know whether or not I have a guide? I do have one-it has yet to be published; but it exists.

And because I called you on something, you've decided to never again post listings? Hmm...that seems a bit excessive now doesn't it? Why deprive others if your beef is with me? Post to your hearts content; but, know that if I have a photo which contradicts your statement, I will post it. If you then can produce a photo which shows that I was wrong, then, by all means do so.

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
None of you have heard the expression 'in like Flynn'? It was and still is a common expression here as Errol Flynn was well known for his exploits and large cock. He was from Tasmania, an island state of Australia.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America

Errol Flynn: The Australian actor was "so well hung that he was famous for it all over Hollywood". It was about 11 inches long. Truman Capote relates that Flynn pulled out his sausage at a party and plunked out "You are my Sunshine" on the piano. He and Freddy Frank sometimes had "stretch and measure" contests. Flynn always lost , but blamed it on alcohol (he was drunk most of the time) and never conceded defeat. In Nick Hornby's novel "High Fidelity", Flynn is described as "preposterously endowed". He wore a swim suit as underwear, with his cock pointing up, so you could see it above the waistband of his trousers. And he never hesitated to unzip and display his monster when asked to do so--regardless of who was present. Flynn jerked off for gossip columnist Hedda Hopper at her front door. According to the book "Hollywood Babylon: It's Back", Flynn took his 15 year old son Sean to brothels and they had sex with the same woman at the same time. Flynn became an overnight sensation starring in "Captain Blood", and appears in many movies such as "Dodge City", "The Sea Hawk", "Santa Fe Trail", "The Sun Also Rises", and "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

Johnny Stompanato: The Italian-American marine who became a bodyguard for gangster Mickey Cohen, had a cock 12 inches long. Movie star Lana Turner was his girlfriend, and when she lost the "Best Actress" award said it was OK because she had a live one at home. Oscars are 12 inches tall, and "Oscar" was his nickname. Johnny was murdered in 1958 by Lana, but she got away with it because her daughter claimed in court she did it to save her mother. Keanu Reeves (with his average size cock) will play Stompanato in a forthcoming movie about him.

p.s. My Guide is the ONLY one in existence! Most of the time when I am on LPSG I think, "They should trash this celebrity endowments category, and pay me to replace it with my Guide." However, this category has a lot of shit about very minor celebrities and non-celebrities that I chose not to include in my Guide. Plus my Guide is 100% accurate and very organized, and this category is definitely not.

I'm sorry, but I almost fell off the chair, laughing.

Have you ever read, "The Big Love," the scandal book written by Florence Aadland about her daughter who she claims had her virginity taken from him at an extremely young age? Florence was a stage mother. It's supposedly an infamous out-of-print book.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't believe these monster stories. Too obsessive for onething which guarentees distortion. Everything I've ever read about Flynn indicated he was average to less than average in size, and not a bit sorry.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i should have known I was gay when i was 7/8 years old and would watch Captain Blood every chance i got. Errol Flynn in tights.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I would not be at all surprised if the Banned LoneWolf10 weren't the infamous Sam Frank of Hung Jury fame. Judging from the syntax, the hero worship, the downright 2 a.m. in the morning masturbatory fantasy of it all, few people other than the infamous Sam Frank could even conceptualize a Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks...the coffee table edition.

Errol Flynn came up in conversation recently when we were discussing actor Charlie Sheen. Back in the 1940s and 1950s, this 6' 2" Australian actor certainly could have given Sheen a run for his money. Even if Flynn wasn't especially well-endowed, he was handsome, dashing, and in particular a hopeless womanizer with a penchant for underage women. Flynn barely emerged unscathed from a nasty 1943 statutory rape trial before plunging back into his alcoholic and partying ways.

Here is the Wikipedia synopsis of Errol Flynn: Errol Flynn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia