Errol Flynn

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not by errol flynn...........she was molested by some italian boyfriend of lana turner.

No, Cheryl Crane was raped by Lana's then husband Lex Barker. Cheryl later stabbed to death Johnny Stompanato. Read her biography "Detour."

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

Errol Flynn was one of the most attractice actors in his early film career:
as Captain Blood, Robin Hood... etc.

But his willy is one of many overrated endowments in Hollywoodland.
For real maybe somewhere around 8,5. Generously rated.

Forget about those tales & gossips from shady scandalmongers like
Capote & Co.

And focus on the few over the years published bulge pics of Mr. Flynn...
´

Attachments

Last edited:

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

And for the Stompanato-Story:

Yes, Johnny's nickname was Oscar. But his pecker never had real
oscar-dimensions. Bigger than Flynn, but most likely below ten.

Here are two photos:

Johnns & Lana at the beach, showing a very mousy equipment.

More impressive is his bulge on the police pic, shot minutes
after Johnny was stebbed to death. Maybe - similar to some
strangled guys - he was still a trifle erected...

´

Attachments

Last edited:

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
´

And for the Stompanato-Story:

Yes, Johnny's nickname was Oscar. But his pecker never had real
oscar-dimensions. Bigger than Flynn, but most likely below ten.

Here are two photos:

Johnns & Lana at the beach, showing a very mousy equipment.

More impressive is his bulge on the police pic, shot minutes
after Johnny was stebbed to death. Maybe - similar to some
strangled guys - he was still a trifle erected...

´
I first heard about his large endowment back in the fifties. Even then he was a legend. Coined for him was the phrase "in like Flynn".

Bibendum01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe these monster stories. Too obsessive for onething which guarentees distortion. Everything I've ever read about Flynn indicated he was average to less than average in size, and not a bit sorry.
When I was at school in the mid fifties, it was "well known" that Errol Flynn was over 9" (I can't believe we used to use stupid inches back then). Many of the people I grew up with, actually knew him, coming from, as they did, entertainment industry families. At that time, he was still spending quite a lot of time here in Australia.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was at school in the mid fifties, it was "well known" that Errol Flynn was over 9" (I can't believe we used to use stupid inches back then). Many of the people I grew up with, actually knew him, coming from, as they did, entertainment industry families. At that time, he was still spending quite a lot of time here in Australia.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Far be it for me to burst anyone's fantasy, I just cant see that turning into 9 inches, no matter what method of measurement you use. Untitled 127.jpg

Reactions: Rrr8701

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've heard the rumors about the guy. I dunno about the son, those pix make him look pretty average. Pretty dick, very inviting pubes, but really average length. You see dicks like that, maybe a tad slimmer in any locker room, any day. As for dad and son boffing the same woman, I hope at separate times. I mean, I find the idea of double dicking a lady may be interesting, but I wouldn't want to be doing it with my father.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That reminds me of the relationship between Douglas Fairbanks and his son. I think the story goes is Douglas Fairbanks, JR. was messing around with her father's mistress and little did he know, the woman told him about that she had sex with his father. It creeped him for some time. That's what I get from Errol and his son. They were more buddy buddy instead of a father-son relationship.

Reactions: Yellow777

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In My Wicked, Wicked Ways: the Autobiography of Errol Flynn (1959), Flynn recounts a sea voyage aboard a commercial steamer where he and another fellow (Swedish?) were the only passengers. His fellow passenger, a fitness freak, would perform calisthenics in the nude whenever the captain's wife appeared on deck for her daily sun bath. Much to his friend's irritation, she studiously took no notice. He also cattily noted that the guy's penis was small and looked like a button mushroom. He said his own more resembled an asparagus stalk.

If I have the details slightly wrong, please forgive me. It's been a couple years since I read the book.

Reactions: Yellow777

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wolf, I appreciate your postings, you obviously love all things "Hollywood" and so do I. Gary Griffin wrote a celebrity guide which includes a lot of legendary endowments like Frank Sinatra, Milton Berle, Forest Tucker and Gary Cooper. An Oscar is 13.5 inches, but hell, any cock clocking in at 12 is award winning. Scotty Bower in his Hollywood tell-all Full Service talks about the secret life of many of the most famous names in show business, including Flynn, who he says had an affair with Tyrone Power. He reports that Errol was into oral but Power wanted anal and scat. Porfirio Rubirosa, not an actor but linked to some of hottest actresses of the day including Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ava Gardner and Jayne Mansfield (a notorious size queen) and married to famous heiresses Doris Duke and Barbara Hutton was said to have a monster. In a Hutton bio the author claims PR was 11.5 inches and always semi-hard and ready for action.
I hope you'll keep posting Wolf and I would love to read your guide.