E's Chelsea Lately - Big Cock talk

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the end of her show last night, Chelsea (of E network) said tomorrow night they'll discuss who's got the biggest cock in Hollywood! I'll miss it, but would love to hear a recount of the talk...Chelsea's pretty hot, isn't she??

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, did anyone see Chelsea Lately lst night on E? She was supposedly going to be talking about who has the biggest cock in Hollywood.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last Thursday night, while interviewing Kevin Sorbo, Chelsea, joking with him said "you must have an enormous penis". The next night she was to discuss who has Hollywood's biggest cock. Nice to think she likes to talk about penises...did anyone see her Friday show? What happened?

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to her book, she turned down a black man with a penis so large, she "would have had to be the size of the Lincoln Tunnel to accommodate that thing."

So I don't think I'll be calling her any time soon. Hate being shot down without even giving it a try.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks feelthegirth. Great clips. I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more of her in the years to come. She's very witty and qutie a tease when she talks about dicks.