Escapade I

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BigCollege_Cock, Jun 21, 2006.

1. BigCollege_Cock

:rolleyes:

"I've arrived." Abby said, stepping out of her Mercedes and on to her newly awaiting college home. "Come on bitch help me unload my stuff." She said to Jason, her ranch-hand, climbing out of the passenger's side. She unlocked her trunk and there was a shit load of stuff. "Mom and Dad are bringing the rest up tomorrow. Take it up to my room. South hall Room 324."
    "Yes Abby." He said with a heave lifting the heavist box out first.
    "That's my man." She said slapping him on the ass in his tight jeans as he left.
    It took about 15 minutes for him to get everything out of the car and into her room. And of course Abby wouldn't lift a finger.
    "I don't like it." She said.
    "You just have to get use to it. Maybe you can join a sorority and move into that house." Justin said.
    "I guess so." She sighed. "I guess the other roommate didn't come yet. What was her name again? Kathy?"
    "I'm not sure." Justin said yawning as he layed back on the empty bed. Abby got up and shut the door.
    "This room needs something." Abby said with a smirk on her face.
    "And what's that?" Justin said look up.
    "It needs broken in." She said locking the door and lifting up her shirt. It looked like her breasts could not contain themselves inside her bra. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Her two enormous breasts fell out of the bra like water balloons. They were certainly D's. And Justin was proud to have them. She noticed the tent in his crotch starting to form. He took off his shirt to reveal his slightly hairy man chest. All 6 of his rock hard abs were showing.
    She came over to him and straddled him, with both legs on either side. She leaned in and stuck her tounge in his mouth. It was wet and warm he loved it. He started massageing her breast. And then started sucking her nipple. Oh she loved that feeling. No one could suck a nipple or pussy for that matter like Justin could. He'd make a wonderful gay guy to suck dicks. As he was carrasing her nipple with his tounge she started to unbuckle his pants, then unzipperd them. Usually not wearing underwear his fat, 7 incher stood straight up, with the tip touching her ass. She got up he slid the rest of his jeans off. Oh she got so hot when she saw his thick meat. She dove into it like a hungry dog and got it all into her mouth. So ready to have it in her pussy, she took off her short-shorts and panties and stratled him again sliding his cock into her pussy. Oh he rode away. This stud fucked her like crazy. She loved his cock. It filled her. She rode and rode. Moaning and groaning in pleasure. She was ready to cum, and he was just getting started.
    "OH FUCK." Katie yelled.
    Jason looked over at her in the passengers seat. "What's the matter babe?"
    "I forgot my fucking cell phone."
    "Oh you're kidding." Jason said pulling the car over. "Hun. We're 1 hour and a half from home. And we're almost there. How could you forget that?"
    "I don't fucking know." She said starting to cry.
    "Calm down babe. It's okay. I'll go back tonight and get it."
    She turned to him. "Oh will you sweetie? Awe, I feel awful making you run back and getting it. With the price of gas and everything." She said sobbing.
    "Honey I really don't care. I told Jared I'd come back to help him load his stuff in his truck anyways."
    "Okay well if you don't mind." She said turning to look out her car window. It was mid day and they were in a seclusive wooded area. "Where are we? I haven't seen a car for the past 10 miles."
    "It's a shorter route to the college. Nobody really takes this road, they don't really know about it."
    "Oh, it's cute. And quiet." She said, getting out of the car and stretching.
    "That's a good idea." He said. "I actually had to piss." He got around to the side of the car to where she was standing. A few feet from her near some shrouded bushes he unzipped his pants and let his 3 incher flop out. He was wearing some Abercrombie briefts. And his balls needed to breathe. It was a hot day in August. He retched inside his briefs and brought them out too. His balls her saggy and they were fairly large. His cock wasn't that big but the balls made up for it. He let the piss flow, it was nice. He turned to look at Katie she was squating in a bush and peeing too. He chuckled, and turned to his own dick. Wow, he had been going for quite a bit.
    Katie stood up and pulled her pants up. She walked over to Jason and took his cock out of his hand. She held it while the piss flowed out. "It feels neat." She said. Ever so gently she held it, it was if it was a priceless tool (no doubt it wasn't) but if squeezed it would break. The flow came to a steady dribble. And then the urine just dripped from his dick. "You got shake it." He said in an almost arrogant way.
    "Eww." Katie said laughing, still holding it in her hand. She got it from the base and started shaking it. The few drops of piss flew up and out to the bushes.
    "Good job." He said. They both laughed. And Katie tightened her grip slightly on his cock and she looked up into his eyes. For a split second he pictured Jared standing there naked. He started to get hard and Katie could feel his cock expanding in her hand. It got to it's max. Six inches with a slight thickness to it. He shook his head and saw Katie again. He caressed her breast. He felt her hard nipple threw her bra and shirt. She started stroking his dick and they kissed. Then getting down on her knees she engulfed the cock into her mouth like the delcious piece of meat that it was. Jason was playing with her nipples as she was sucking him. He told her to stand up and he took her over and lifted her up to the edge of the trunk. Lifting up her skirt he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. He loved when she didn't wear underwear. He slid her closer to the edge of the trunk to wear he was standing and penetrated her pussy. He let out a sigh and humped her on the car. The car rattled back and forth as they did.

Later that night. Jason came back to help Jared pack his things.
    Jared had been expecting him. And he had a condom in his pocket.

Part 2 cumming this week...

2. henryroyce

henryroyce New Member

Albums:
    Carry on - I want to hear about his evening with Jared!

3. mebeme

mebeme Member

so far so good, i can see this being quite a long story, and a really good one at that, i like the little twist at the end, and with that it appeals to all the men on this site.

4. BigCollege_Cock

I'm sorry guys I will continue with this story...I've just been busy with classes and work...

Draft saved Draft deleted