Esophageal sphincter control (extreme deepthroating)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by intelligentechoes, Apr 22, 2010.

1. intelligentechoes

intelligentechoes New Member

Albums:
    OK so I know this seems kinda off the wall and the practical limitations of this are fairly minimal, but I've always wanted to be able to do party tricks like swallow a banana whole or take down ridiculous amounts of dildo ala cynical angel.

First: let me say that shoving food, especially things that can break off, down your throat is dangerous, and you should always have someone handy who knows how to do the heimlich at least, and probably you shouldn't be doing this at all! :)

I've decidedly conquered my gag reflex, but I can't figure out how to teach myself to open the muscle that is towards the top of my esophagus, the upper esophageal sphincter (UES for short). I know it must be possible to learn to control it somehow, sword swallowers for example must learn to control it.

So let me cover what I understand of the anatomy of my throat: As you head "around the corner" from the back of my mouth into the throat, about an inch or so past what I'd consider "the corner", there's the epiglottis on the front wall. That's the thing that covers the "tubing" that goes off to my lungs and keeps stuff I'm eating/drinking from going into my lungs. I can actually reach in and just feel it with my fingers, it's kind of interesting--try it sometime! :)

Anyhow, about a couple inches further down past the epiglottis, is where the UES is, and is pretty much "the back of my throat". Pretty much I've met guys that have made it to this point, but I was already all the way down on them, or a little extra push/stretching on the "back of the throat" was enough to get them all the way in.

Now the obvious way to control it is to fool it that I'm swallowing something (since food obviously travels this way on a regular basis). What I've found is that it's easy for me to swallow anything that will fit in the area between the UES and the epiglottis (so that my epiglottis is free to move when I make the swallowing motion). I can, for example, easily swallow baby carrots this way. But if the epiglottis is blocked from moving, it kind of stops the swallowing motion and the UES stays shut. And needless to say, giant cocks stuffed down there generally qualify as blocking the epiglottis. Same issue if I try to swallow a banana, or even half a banana.

So-- has anyone out there learned how to do this? I'd love to hear what you've found!

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Why do you want to do it?

Auditioning for Americas Got Talent?

3. intelligentechoes

intelligentechoes New Member

Albums:
    Probably it comes down to the same thing mountain climbers say when they're asked similar questions: "Because it's there"-- seeing that it's somehow possible for one person at least makes it something I want to learn to conquer, for the sense of accomplishment, etc.

That said, it'd be awesome to do and watch people's jaws hit the floor!

4. D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy Account Disabled

Grease it good with your saliva and his pre-cum and it will go down, determination will over ride the gag reflex and then the the natural reflex to throw up when something really big is walking ts way down your throat.
    Slow until it gets down there, then its on
    face fucking time

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  5. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Yes I try and not think about it personally, its all about relaxing and breathing while sucking, do not hold your breath. :)

6. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

Easy way to get it down is to stick out your tongue out as far as possible and squeeeze your left thumb. It'll slide back and forth and you won't even notice it. Not to mention if your head is tilted over your bed, the view is nice too.
    :]

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  7. Ozboi

Ozboi New Member

Grave dig! Google led me here, and I haven't found any stickies or points in the terms forbidding such an action.

So! It's a great shame none of these replies really pertained to the question of how do you get a penis to go down your oesophagus (food pipe), and not your trachea (wind pipe)?

Have you seen a thread that covered this and is more recent? Link it! Got something to answer the initial question of training for deep-throating in the oesophagus and not the trachea? Post it!

Just remember, this isn't about training the ability to deep-throat in the first place, or about avoiding the gag reflex, or taking a face-fucking.

This is about making it so that someone with a large penis (passing beyond the epiglottis, for the purpose of this discussion) can ejaculate in your throat, balls deep, without you literally drowning in a very not-good way.

Thoughts?

AlteredEgo likes this.
  8. malakos

Gold Member

Pretty much as soon as a decently sized penis (by this I mean even average sized penises will do it if they go balls deep) passes the uvula, reaching towards the back of the oropharynx (the chamber between the epiglottis and the soft palate, right behind the mouth) the passageway between the nasopharyx and the epiglottis will be at least mostly or completely cut off, rendering breathing impossible. So that idea is largely irrelevant when it comes to deepthroating.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  9. Ozboi

Ozboi New Member

Huh? How does not being able to breathe render this irrelevant when that's the case in either scenario? This is about preventing fluids from going into your lungs. I think anyone who's deepthroated knows that, with sufficient dick, breathing is difficult or impossible while balls deep, already.

For those struggling with the jargon:
    [​IMG]

10. tasty9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love when a cock shoots a load when he's deep in my throat. It's so hot to feel it pulsing like that. It can sometimes be a little challenging getting the muscles to work right to swallow the load down, but usually it's no problem at all.

You know how you can swallow food and drink and it just naturally goes down your espohagus and not into your lungs? Same thing. If you can deepthroat, taking a load down your throat isn't that big a deal. There's no way a cock is going to enter your trachea, and I've never heard of anyone aspirating semen from taking a load down their throat - I certainly haven't ever had a problem with that, and I've shot down more than a few throats myself and never seen a guy have a problem like that.

11. Ozboi

Ozboi New Member

I thought the same! And this reddit thread suggested much the same, with the logic that surely the body wouldn't allow a dick to enter the trachea.

Alas, in that same thread, to confirm that, someone posted a picture of an MRI'd BJ, and despite nobody pointing this out, the dick is clearly in the trachea, not the oesophagus.

[​IMG]

12. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always loved this shot, but when you see the inverted version, I'm not sure how legit it is. Like, things that are above or below the slice line should be cross-sections as well. But I'm with you. I've never understood why the image shows the cockhead in the trachea, when it naturally slides into the esophagus.
    6r25hn-e.jpg

13. tasty9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Um, that picture is a total fake. It's not even close to being believable. There is no imaging technology that can create a picture of both the outside skin and the inside tissue. I'm starting to get the feeling that you are trolling this thread.

14. Ozboi

Ozboi New Member

Damn, you're totally right, novice. I thought it looked odd, but at the same time it looked too well-done, and I couldn't imagine someone faking a scan of a blowjob, or drawing one, for that matter. My bad.

Tasty, I'm not trolling; I'm genuinely, truly interested in this topic, which is why I was so annoyed nobody in the original thread actually tended to the question. I just want to make sure I'm doing a good job; my best :3

Well, I guess all we have are anecdotes and deductions then. Off to set about making my own! The inability to edit posts post-posting is really killing me. Maybe I'll go harass student friends with actual MRI access.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  15. Alex22876

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This post has me laughing

AlteredEgo likes this.
  16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust me, I've always loved seeing this pic, which is why seeing the inverted version made me see the problems with it. I WANTED to believe it was real. LOL!

It's well done, and accurate, but, you're totally right, I don't get why they put the head in the wrong pipe.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  17. Matt_x

Gold Member

Blink*

If you stick an inanimate object and it becomes stuck where it obstructs your airway. That ain't coming out through the Heimlich maneuver, Just so you guys know. Having had Med classes since High School, and volunteering at hospitals; I have performed the technique on someone that was choking on food, but the piece ejected was no bigger than a baby carrot.

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have to reach in and take it out with your hand, something I've attempted, and failed at. I pushed the object (broken rocket pop) further in trying to pull it out while another friend ran for hot water. Eventually the damn thing was (apparently very painfully) swallowed.

Matt_x likes this.
  19. malakos

Gold Member

Well, bimetal dude's advice for deepthroating was "keep breathing while sucking, do not hold your breath". So apparently not everyone yet understands that it is impossible to do so once a dick is 5+" into your mouth.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  20. Matt_x

Gold Member

Yikes, (and i cringe) You're right, the only option in a situation like that is to lay the person down assuming he hasn't already passed out blue. Chin must be propped up so as to have a clear path, and if I do recall in some occasions head to the side. Though they said it is hard to retrieve it this way, as it can be pushed further in like you said. Never heard of the hot water though talk about unclogging a pipe prior to drain-x. :eek:

Fruits are not solid, so even if you grip the end with some pliers, chances are there will still be a broken piece further down their throat. I don't know how effective chest compressions will be at that point since an object with a large circumference would be clamped down.

When i got certified for CPR, the only thing I kept thinking was I didn't want to perform a Heimlich maneuver on a baby. The sheer horror when they gave the demo on a plastic doll. I can just imagine being in a scenario where I'd have to hold a choking baby upside down on my arm, and repeatedly keep hitting their back. Shouldn't be long before Momma bear springs into WTF mode and launching to scratch my eyes out.

Fortunately have only springed into action on two occasions, none with a minor. Thank God, but I doubt I'd hesitate to help out.

Edit: The things you read here man, its crazy, I had no idea the level of commitment someone is willing to risk to deep throat. :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted