Esophageal sphincter control (extreme deepthroating)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A long time ago I took EMT Basic + D. The instructors were all nurses. EMTs, or paramedics. They told us helpful things like, "Remember that some types of trauma were deliberately done, and beware of those who might resent your presence and attempt to violently prevent you from doing your job." One helpful tidbit was, "Do not allow anyone to observe if you Heimlich an infant."

As for the hot water, I asked for it because the obstruction was made of ice and I knew from my training I was more likely to push it further in than to succeed in pulling it out.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I've pointed out about the MRI, *I* inverted it into the black-and-white drawing. The image has been passed around in the negative form, and accepted as a depiction of an actual MRI, for years. So, no one is an idiot, except for perhaps the artist, who showed the head in the wrong pipe. Google "MRI blowjob", or even "Xray blowjob", and that's one of the most popular results.

sensor97

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought the same! And this reddit thread suggested much the same, with the logic that surely the body wouldn't allow a dick to enter the trachea.

Alas, in that same thread, to confirm that, someone posted a picture of an MRI'd BJ, and despite nobody pointing this out, the dick is clearly in the trachea, not the oesophagus.

0004e5f9-c27a-581a-f7b0-2056887d0a48_200.jpg
That's what makes this a fake MRI, that just doesn't happen!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't the trick to swallow right before you let the cock slip past your soft palate, which opens up your esophagus? The same way they put a feeding tube down your throat, right?

IDK, somebody go ask Fleshlightmouth...IDK if he's still with us here, lol!

kurt29670

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being deepthroated is great because the esophageal muscles clamp down on the object inserted and try to cause object to go into stomach (like swallowing) or in reverse (like vomiting). to be deepthroated you need at least seven inches to get a significant portion of object beyond the glottis.(try measuring the distance between your lips and a point about 1/2 inch beyond your adam's apple). glottis is hard cartilage so object will encounter a hard "click" which will shut the glottis and permit easy access to the esophagus. have fun, everyone.

Reactions: BBB2.5

mikesmiles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All these replies and still not a single answer to the OP's question. :-/

The sphincter muscle that he is asking about is actually located at the base of the throat, not at the top. To get to it you have already gone past the back of the throat, rounded the corner, passed the Trachea, traveled all the way down the Esophagus, and then, at the bottom of the Esophagus is the sphincter muscle that is being asked about. Has anybody learned to control this muscle enough to get past it? My guess is that 9" plus is needed to get to this point.

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All these replies and still not a single answer to the OP's question. :-/

The sphincter muscle that he is asking about is actually located at the base of the throat, not at the top. To get to it you have already gone past the back of the throat, rounded the corner, passed the Trachea, traveled all the way down the Esophagus, and then, at the bottom of the Esophagus is the sphincter muscle that is being asked about. Has anybody learned to control this muscle enough to get past it? My guess is that 9" plus is needed to get to this point.
Yes 9" will reach it in most men, smaller framed females 7.5-8. It takes a while to stretch, but once you've done that you can usually feel the head pop in.

mikesmiles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes 9" will reach it in most men, smaller framed females 7.5-8. It takes a while to stretch, but once you've done that you can usually feel the head pop in.
Are there any adverse side effects that you are aware of? Acid reflux issues or anything like that?

Hungreceiver

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an old thread, still: training is the key. I've done it with so much doubt at the beginning but:
1. desensitizing my basic gag reflex with the tooth brush trick
2. With 2 dildos. A smaller one at 6 inches, 1.5 inches girth. And a 8" dildo with almost 2 inches girth. After practicing a lot on smaller one and started to practice on the bigger one, well, the smaller became quite easier to insert as my "conduits" were getting stretched enough by the bigger dildo to even allow breathing. Now I can take the entire 8" too.

And, in trying to provide an answer to the original quesiton, I still have to confirm it but I think I've been able to pass the upper sphincter/restriction. Still need to figure it out.

As I was deep-throating the bigger dildo, i had the feeling I was still missing about half an inch but nothing as given passage to it until, by accident, I've been able to swallow it (Actually having swallowing movement) and the head just moved down through something, poping through....Still have to confirm with my anatomy class book and internet....I now can reproduce this more often but not all the time. Some information in responses above are not accurate and, given my B. Sc. in Biology I shall bring some scientific info at later time.

That was a hell of a surprise when i've poped the dildo head through that part ....

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OMFG! First, I love Novice's picture. Cock In Bronchus. Semen In Lungs. Semen Aspiration Pneumonia. At least the cock is circumcised (yeah, I'm prejudiced, deal with it), we don't have to worry about Mycobacterium smegmatis pneumonia. JEEZ this is creepy stuff! Intelligent, start using that intelligence, please. First, there are no sphincters in the esophagus. We might want to consider the epiglottis to be a sphincter, BUT IT ISN'T! Boys and girls PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS! Max, are you reading this???

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but the esophageal sphincter is the cluster of muscles at the bottom of the esophagus and forms a sort of seal between the esophagus and the stomach. If you were ever able to find a penis long enough to reach the esophageal sphincter (you could, they don't exist, at least not on a human) then by penetrating the sphincter their penis would be in your stomach and you would begin digesting it. There's a good chance you would have already died because your airway was obstructed, but your stomach acid would still be able to break down the flesh of the penis.

I measured on myself, externally of course, and guess that the distance from my lips to end of my esophagus is around 12 inches. And that's a straight line, not accounting for the turn at the back of the mouth.