ESPN's Erin Andrews Nude Video?

D

deleted157868

Supposedly one has leaked. Anyone have a link?

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Neither of you appear to be trying very hard, a quick search on ThePirateBay.org and it appears and i haven't a clue who this woman is.

Here's a link to the streaming version on TheVideoBay : TheVideeo bay

and here are some screen grabs for you...

Sure she's hot with her clothes on and in HD, but you're not going to be cracking one off to this ;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure she's hot with her clothes on and in HD, but you're not going to be cracking one off to this ;)

speak for yourself!

as a huge CFB fan (ergo a huge erin andrews fan), this vid made my week. would have made my lifetime it was was any/all of 1) better quality 2) hardcore (or even true "softcore") 3) properly consented to.

but it wasn't and that's life lol

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she was videotaped without her permission or knowledge. So aweful...isnt that illegal?

That's my problem with this too, it would be one thing if this had been done with her knowledge and consent. Should we really be posting this here since she was unaware that she was being filmed, and now that legal action is being taken against the person(s) responsible?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
How does this differ from any other 'voyeur video?'

That said, I feel dirty having just looked at the screen caps.

That said being said, WTF kind of hotel still has PEEP HOLES for locks?!?

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I call "publicity stunt," in an attempt to expose her name beyond the American college football universe (I've been surprised by how many people on the net have said, "I've never heard of her"), get her name in some headlines, and/or gauge existing interest before negotiating with the Bunny Mag.

Either somebody was standing outside her door with a camera in the peephole for a very long time without getting caught, or the person just happened to be there just as she was dancing around buck-assed naked for 5 minutes right in its line of sight. I find neither very likely.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's still all over the Internet. Try using "Erin Andrews shaved pussy" in the search engine rather than "Erin Andrews nude video" which will yield a long list of news stories. It is a 3:57 second video of Erin fixing her hair and checking out her smoking tight ass and big firm breasts in the mirror. Trust me, her body is incredible!

I think her attorneys and ESPN are trying to scare people off with the virus warnings, telling everyone that clicking on a link will permanently ruin their computers. My Norton and other safeguards cleared the Rapidshare download. Erin's father Steve Andrews is a veteran reporter for WFLA Channel 8 in Tampa where anchor Keith Cate was telling viewers last night not to download her video lest their computer blow up. :biggrin1: