Establishing and keeping a relationship

micro: How do you go about establishing and keeping a relationship with a hung man? Periodically I seem to hook up with an endowed man, who is just interested in taking advantage of me sexually and for money. I guess its for the best that these relationships don't last long. ANy advice?

mindseye: Probably the same way you'd go about establishing and keeping a relationship with a rich man.

aj2181: There are men who are and always will be assholes and there are, and always will be men who are not. I think we all have to keep looking even when only the rotten ones turn up. This is true for men as well as women, although I do think women have the problem more often. If a large penis isn't a must then you have a much larger selection of men.

If you can run with what life gives you you'll be okay.

Javierdude22: We have seen this question in different wrapping a few times before. I don't mean to be rude with this, but I have a problem with this question and the attitude around it.

We have seen that you have a strong preference for a hung guy in a few posts. That's something everyone is entitled to, and an issue discussed extensively already. But, I do believe that when you are so fixated on that specific aspect of someone, something in my opnion a bit superficial, than I do not find it weird that it provokes similar superficial reactions in return.

Try not to be so focused on that one physical aspect of someone, and try just to be real and yourself. You''ll find that people resond to that, and those are the ones you want to have in a relationship IMHO.

Javier

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I'm with Javier.

If you want a relationship with a man just because he has a big dick, how can you expect someone to show you compassion and love for who you are, when in actual fact your only showing that person compassion and love because he has a big dick?