estebanhung almost 21!!!!!!

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey fellas, those of you dont know me im a 20 year old guy 8x5.75 inches skinny 125 lbs 5'9". in about a month ill be 21 and will no longer be able to post in this section, so even though i have nothing particularly interesting to say i just hope you guys can enjoy my"young hung cock" while it lasts then im officially an adult, old?? who knows who cares cause i can drink and go to bars woooo!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sweet Jesus! YOU ARE HUNG LIKE A FREAKING HORSE! that is one of the biggest cocks and sets of balls I have seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey fellas, those of you dont know me im a 20 year old guy 8x5.75 inches skinny 125 lbs 5'9". in about a month ill be 21 and will no longer be able to post in this section, so even though i have nothing particularly interesting to say i just hope you guys can enjoy my"young hung cock" while it lasts then im officially an adult, old?? who knows who cares cause i can drink and go to bars woooo!!!

I remember you bro. Congrats on turning 21. Your short time on LPSG was a hoot as well as your "experiment". You're definitely a "member" here. Have fun on your birthday & I hope you're meeting some hotties at your school.
:smile:

manloverman

Just Browsing
Media
what a lovely penis. i wish mine would reach such a behemothian length .can you stick in my bottom. please. pretty please. it wuold bne lovely

I AM TRIPOD

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey esteban. i'm 21 and not hung, but i post here still. so don't stop posting here. hehehe

gosh you are so hung!!!!!