Esthetic Surgery?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Oscar The Grouch, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Oscar The Grouch

Oscar The Grouch New Member

Hey Everyone

I was diagnosed with pearly penile papules when I was 14 and well I was kind of freaked out about it. Even though this variation is normal and totally harmless I do find them a bit disturbing. I know that maybe I'm paranoid and that people won't care about them but I realized that I should be comfortable with my penis in order to proyect that confidence.Anyway, I went to an urologist yesterday and asked him about the posibility of removal. To my surprise he wasnt up for it. He told me that even though it can be done I could develope dry skin conditions because this things are the ones that produce the oily thing that makes your head sort of shine.
    Anyway, he said that it was up to me or my parents for that matter because I'm 16. I just wanted to know if you would ever consider surgery in your penis for merely esthetic reasons.Maybe some guys in here have the same concern or the same condition and ever thought on getting rid of them.You know people are constantly telling me that im going through some sort of teen crisis (which I hope I am) but I just think that maybe its a good idea to have them remove. I know this thread might sound stupid but I would really appreciate your feedback in order to see if I should insist on it or just.... come to terms they are part of me...

Thanks ahead for the replies.

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's aesthetic. Secondly, I wouldn't want a surgeon near my cock unless it's absolutely necessary. It looks bad to you because it's yer cock. But like, I bet to others, you'll look fine. They'll prolly not even notcie it dude. Yer always yer harshest critic. So, in my opinion, no, I wouldn't get aesthetic surgery.

3. Oscar The Grouch

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually you can spell it both ways.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=esthetic
    [post=326155]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Well then :p

5. db03

db03 Member

What are penile palpules?

6. jonb

Gold Member

Don't let a surgeon around there for aesthetic reasons. You'll just have more trouble if you do.

7. Oscar The Grouch

Pearly penile papules
    If you're panicking about the small white spots that have appeared on your penis, breathe a sigh of relief - it's likely they are completely harmless.

What are these spots on my penis?
    Pearly penile papules (PPP) are tiny, white, pin-head-sized spots that can form in rows around the neck end of a lad's knob (also known as the penis glands). They're commonly mistaken for a sexually transmitted infection such as genital warts, but are in fact entirely harmless. You can't pick them up or spread them. They also shouldn't itch, weep or bleed - and if they do, make sure you see your GP.

Why do I get them?
    It is believed that PPP's are more common in uncircumsised men, and also men in their 20s and 30s, but this remains scientifically unproven. The fact is that no conclusive cause is known. PPP may look alarming to you, but other people are only going to notice if you make a big song and dance about it.

Is there a cure?
    No treatment is required, because PPP is not hazardous to health (and under no circumstances should you attempt to remove them yourself). Even so, if you're worried in any way, don't hesitate to get checked out by your doctor or GUM clinic. Ultimately, a clean bill of health for your bell end is the only way to guarantee peace of mind.

8. BCH

BCH Member

I was born with a large hemangeoma on the head of my penis. It looks like a purple vericose vein and I was told by one doc that if it tore, I was to get to the hospital immediately. After a lot of consideration, I had it lasered. I hated it before and I like it better now, but I wish I could fix the scar.
    Talk about an experience. When I decided to do something about it I went to the doctor who referred me. I would say I have this vein, and they all would say WOW, go see this doctor. It was done in a surgery room and there are all these people checking out my cock. They took pictures, so I know I am in some medical books. The hardest part was when they numbed me, it hurt for a second and then while they were zapping me, I know I got hard, it's funny how everyone responded. I was ok. I'm 8 inches hard and you could have heard a pin drop :)
    If anyone knows a good plastic surgeon, I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted