estim questions

slick1975

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was thinking about buy an estim/tens unit. I have not idea which ones are the best and most reasonably priced. Would also be interested in camming on skype once I have one with others who enjoy using them. It seems that make most precum alot which is also something I have wanted to do more of. Let me know if you have any advice or would be interested in camming while using one. My skype is below as well

live:.cid.5cc0f0f6cfa91303

Attachments

td6online

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently got into estimulation or electrostim. I got a very basic/beginners kit for less than $50. The accessories were decent but the power box is cheap. It has 8 present patterns that are very basic but were enough to get me my first hands-free orgasm (HFO). I got a dual channel power box that was a few steps up, but still on the cheap side. It has more patterns and the two channels add a whole new dimension to the experience. I've had a few mind blowing HFOs that have pushed me to look more into this type of play. I plan to get a considerably better power box in the future that allows any type of settings (vs. pre-built fixed patterns).

I have found out that estim is a journey. I need at least a good hour to experience a good HFO. You can't force yourself to cum this way. It has to build and you find you need more power as the building happens. Never thought I'd be into this, but it is amazing when you get there.

Reactions: Countryboi16

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Estim is amazing , I sound and did that first then later on I added estim . Orgasm is extremely intense. The first Tens I had a knob that clicked and it would jolt you . The new unit has a smooth transition and much nicer. Dm me and let’s chat

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Low power shave nice and smooth put a pad on each side of your pussy . You can also buy estim dildo’s . Woman enjoy it too .. DM me if you like

cyber6

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have a dick, but I have a TENS unit and I would imagine it would hurt.
no it doesnt. start slowly, place a pad on both inner thighs and find out what happens. Due to the large distance you place the pads the feeling will be very subtile. from there on experiment with replacing the pads.

Reactions: hardsounder

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I estim and electro sound a lot, the hfos are amazing. If you're buying a first unit, the ones sold as sex toys will cost megabucks. If you get a TENS unit from a pharmacy shop or site, sold as a medical aid they are much cheaper. Get one with two channels so you can plug in two different toys or have four pads on the go. And it needs to have at least half a dozen programs to chose from so you can find the pulse pattern that feels best. You can buy lots of fairly cheap estim accessories on Ebay, including silicon rings, butt plugs and sounding rods. Avoid anything like nipple clamps or anything else near the chest area as estim pulses and heart rates don't mix well.
ab873295de8feb1fa3e0e7bada1e4ce6.jpg

Even this little unit packs quite a punch when turned up. I can take level 15 but I think it goes up to 25.

Last edited: