Estimating a guy's size from other features?

txca2002b

Just Browsing
Media
Is it possible to estimate a guy's size from his looks or other features? I've got a few friends that I'm trying to size up - I've got their clothed pics and can send to anyone who is accurate at estimating. I'm on yahoo im today (txca2002b) or can check back on here if you want to reply. I also have one friend that I've seen naked so I can test your method's accuracy! :)

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
If there was a way to tell by other features, we would have a ton of people figured out! I dont think there is any real accurate way to tell but to ask! Sorry. I wish I knew.

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it possible to estimate a guy's size from his looks or other features? I've got a few friends that I'm trying to size up - I've got their clothed pics and can send to anyone who is accurate at estimating. I'm on yahoo im today (txca2002b) or can check back on here if you want to reply. I also have one friend that I've seen naked so I can test your method's accuracy! :)

I am very good estimating the size of men I meet. I would say I am right about 90% of the time.
It helps me pass the time at the gym since working out bores me.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

this is the wrong thread, unless youre friends with hugh jackman, or jason flemyng or someone.

This is Celebrity Endowments