Estimating Size

nattx28

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone know any good technique for estimating a guy's dick size without actually seeing it? Can you tell by looks? Behavior? Etc? I'm on yahoo instant messenger later tonight and would love to chat about it if anyone has any ideas...especially if you can actually tell his size. I have a few friends that I'm trying to size up...:)

I'm nattx28 on yahoo instant messenger.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
There are no absolute methods, though I've heard behavior is more of a clue than physical traits like hands and feet. The latter can be signs of the possibility, but the lack of one isn't a sign of the lack of the other. My fiancee says it was more how I carried myself that had her suspect I was substantially packin'.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Get good at determining hand and finger size. Know what an actual inch looks like, it's not hard, just study a ruler.

Once you know what a true inch looks like, guestimating gets easier. You can visualize how many inches something is.

Also, a dollar bill is 6 inches exact. That'll help too.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say that a hard bulge is usually a good indicator! LOLAnd in young to middle age men they occur frequently or at least try to...Another thing to look for is if a guy is running and holding on armin front of his chest, chances are he's got a boner and he doesn't wantit to do the flip flop, too much stimulation and oops we've got a mess!Another thing guys do is to check out the goods regularly, so if you watch, you will see where his eyes go occasionally.If he's a grower, if he's sitting down, or in a car chances are that itwill indeed grow, one is not always able to stop the process.Keep your eye's peeled, and good luck, happy sightings!