Estrogen around you=smaller penis?

endellion

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not very scientific and all that, but can living in a house full of women actually make your Penis smaller? O_O

Someone told me it did. >_>

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Only if you're fucking and getting sucked 24 hours a day,then you'll wear it down to a stub

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are such a thing as environmental oestrogens. It doesn't seem that the problem is so much that they make men have smaller penises though.
They are thought to be possibly connected to a higher incedence of intersex births, gynocomastia, obesity, infertility and maybe even being gay (yes controversial). They don't come from women. They are found in the environment, and particulary water. They are come from plastics, and other chemicals, fertilizers, hormones used in raising farm animals, drugs, and - well yes, women excreting certain amounts of hormones from birth control pills in their urine, and a certain amount coming back into the city water. There is not much known about them. As of now, we know that they interfere with the ability of certain species of fish to breed. It seems that whatever effect they have on mammals and humans is most significant while they are in the womb.
But, no, hanging around girls, or having been around girls a lot growing up can't make you have a smaller penis.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not very scientific and all that, but can living in a house full of women actually make your Penis smaller? O_O

Someone told me it did. >_>
Hahaha...

Ummm, if that were the case, I'd be pretty small. I grew up around my mother, sister, and aunts.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A sobering study suggests that exposure to phthalates before birth may under-virilize boys, which can be seen with a shorter penis length, thinner penis width, smaller and less distinct scrotum, shorter distance between the anus and scrotum, and higher likelihood of undescended testicles. The study was conducted by researchers from several medical schools and the National Center for Environmental Health, and appeared online May 27, 2005 in the NIH journal Environmental Health Perspectives. This may prove to be a study of monumental importance. Phthalates are a group of chemicals that make plastics more pliable. New in the environment over the last 50 years or so, they are now widely used in many plastic products, including wraps, bags, medical equipment, and toys. They are also used in many personal care products, from makeup to shampoos to soaps, and in paints and pesticides. They're extremely common. It's well understood that high levels of phthalates make male animals more feminine, with altered genitals, altered behavior, poor quality sperm, and increased infertility. But the effect on human babies has not been well studied. Can they bend the genders of baby boys? In this study, one set of researchers collected and analyzed the urine from pregnant women for nine different phthalates. All of their urine contained phthalates, but the amounts varied widely. Later, different researchers collected detailed measurements of the 134 boys' genitals. Matching the measurements to the urine samples produced dramatic results. Babies whose moms were in the top quartile of 4 of the different phthalates in their urine ranged from 3 to more than 10 times more likely to have an anogenital index (AGI) shorter than expected, when compared to babies whose moms were among the 25 percent with the lowest levels of these phthalates. No differences were detected with the other 5 types of phthalates.- DrGreene.com - Caring for the Next Generation
[/FONT]