Et Cetera, Et Cetera

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just figured it would be nice to post back and forth with lpsg members on a thread with the sole intent of not holding someone elses thread hostage.

This thread is for everyone and the topic is open, enjoy. :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This makes absolutely no sense.
Sure it does, we can talk about anything we want to and it's not off topic. I've lost count of how many times I've been in a thread and the topic goes way off into outer space having nothing to do with the original post.
In a way you're right, the posts you make here absolutely do not have to make any sense since the original op is an open forum.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
plant communicate through pheremones, yeth?

hmm most basic for animals.... land critters, scent. water critters, vibration.
no sure about reptiles and birds.

eta: add bioluminescence to the water critters, deep water fishies... i still suspect some type of electric burst chicanery is going on with fishes too.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatever you do, don't act weird

Picture it, it's Sunday morning, about 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM, and you're leaving a gay bar. You hit a curb, you also stop in the middle of the road to take your bearings (you are in an unfamiliar neighborhood) both of which are indicators to the police to intercept you as possibly being a drunken menace to the safety of the community.

They begin to question you, but in spite of your answers, ask you to step out of your vehicle, take a few sobriety tests, question you further, shine a penlight in your eyes, and handcuff you. All the while of course, they're running their hands through my pockets and retrieve my vial of amyl nitrate. They keep asking me what it is I have in the vial, and ask again, as if incredulous (Really? Cops in a gay area of town, working the nightshift aren't familiar with poppers?) BTW, in all the poking and prodding, they carefully avoided touching me in a manner that would have given me a cheap thrill :(

They have your vehicle impounded, and drive you to the police facility, where you go through the steps you have seen on television and in the movies: removal of boot laces, belt, and unbuttoning of the top button of your jeans (WTF is up with that one ?!?!)

Finally, the breathalyzer test, where you test below the level deemed to be intoxicated per your State's statute. A different officer runs you through another set of test, and shines a penlight in your eyes. He then goes to confer, out of earshot, with the arresting officer.

The arresting officer's face drops, so you know you are about to be released. Driving you over to the vehicle impound lot, he explains, (by way of apology, I would guess) that the reason they felt they had to take me in, was that I was acting "so weird", as if coked up, or under the influence of some illicit drug.

Moral of the story? Don't act weird.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every messge board I've ever been a part of eventually gets one of these threads. They're sometimes quite popular. And they're always my least favourite thread of all.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All those along the mississippi river are in my heart and prayers tonight. I just dodged tornadoes where I live and that's horrific in and of itself, knowing you have 5 minutes to get into a storm shelter sucks.
I could not imagine knowing days in advance that I'm fixing to lose everything that I worked so hard for to a flood.
The army core of engineers just opened the gates to flood a town so as to save another, my heart truly goes out to those tonight.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sweden ended as third in Eurovision! :D Shame we didn't get that second place.. or first, but it's a victory anyway! Congratulation to Azerbaijan for winning.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sweden ended as third in Eurovision! :D Shame we didn't get that second place.. or first, but it's a victory anyway! Congratulation to Azerbaijan for winning.
I hear you guys have been the heavy favorite? I have hears Azerbaijan, it hurt my ears more than any Eurovision crap;)

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear you guys have been the heavy favorite? I have hears Azerbaijan, it hurt my ears more than any Eurovision crap;)

We were one of the favourites. But Hungary was a favourite too, as well as Ireland, Finland and Azerbaijan. There were a lot of favourites, but no REAL "this is going to win"-favourite, so it was a tough contest this year! :)

Azerbaijan isn't bad though, I mean.. it's cheesy.. but kinda good.