Et Cetera, Et Cetera

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one that thinks this is the only real part of the board that has any ... somewhat "original" threads posted on it...rather than the typical...."what do you consider big" thread....just thought i might throw that out there

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I the only one that thinks this is the only real part of the board that has any ... somewhat "original" threads posted on it...rather than the typical...."what do you consider big" thread....just thought i might throw that out there

No, it's not just you...I'm pretty sure Captain Obvious noticed the same. :rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's one of my three favorite forums on here. The others are Funny Stuff and Celebrity Endowments. I'd say all of them can be quite interesting and entertaining most of the time.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first forum that i always check is the ect etc.

The best and the most interesting posts to me are right here.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I simply check "New Posts" and skim the list for any thread titles/author usernames that interest me.

Usually very few interest me. And yes, the largest amount of threads that I look at come from the Etc forum.

(I don't think that's ever not been the case whilst I've been a member of this site.)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find Et Cetera, Et Cetera to be the one I frequent as I find it more interesting with a wider range of topics. I also like the jokes forum because I love interacting with others who have a good sense of humor. Some people are very creative and always illicit a good laugh from me.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I read this one first too,but...What do you consider big!