Eternal pride of having a large penis !

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Ralexx, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Next table conversation, today, 17-10-2002

A young guy (18-19 y.o.) from a sport team in Cluj approaches the table where his friends are eating; he's carrying a huge tray with the lunch. Great cock-bulge: 1000% visible, you could see almost accurately his balls and his big tool, some 6" soft I'd say, as the pants mould on his manhood. Low voices. A pal of his: - Do something, man, everybody sees your dick through the pants. It's so big ! The owner: - [grin, he grips his dick with his right hand] If you'd see it hard ! A second guy: - Aah, he's just vaunting. [takes a look to the guy's crotch] Fuck you !... The owner laughs. - Yeah-yeah, cheap talking, I know you'd both want to have such a big dick. Girls like it and if my dick can be seen through my pants that's good, because girls will fuck with me. It's good to have a big dick like mine.

Simple, plain, realistic, no LPSG-esque dilemmas in this guy's head. I felt a bit of "camaraderie" and when I left my table, I made enough noise for this guy to see me. I saw him glancing at my bulge, I looked at him and he smiled, I smiled back and heard him indelicately burping. "That was a greeting", I jokingly said to myself and left the restaurant, whistling Johann Strauss's "Blue Danube" waltz...  

Ralexx

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Girls with big boobs work for "Hooter's".

This guy should work for "Hangers".

:eek:

Pecker

3. Northland

Gold Member

I have eternal pride in my perfectly shaped ears. I suppose pride over wang size isn't too far fetched.

(apologies-I just realized, I'd somehow dragged this thread up from a while back. Must have hit Last page arrow >> instead of next arrow > when reviewing topics)

Draft saved Draft deleted