100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's gorgeous!! ♥

eth1-1-1.png

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here he is in The Devil’s Candy, a recent horror movie. He plays a dad who has a tight, healthy relationship with his teen daughter, forged from a shared love of heavy metal. When a serial killer targets her after they move into a new house, her father’s twisted paintings may hold the key to stopping the killer...and saving the souls of those he already claimed.

Attachments

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH I am sure he liked guys too he was questioned if he liked guys and conituned to knit it was a interview he had about kissing guys
He said that as a straight guy he was curious about how the whole top/bottom thing worked and he asked which I was. When I told him that many gay men are vers, he was fascinated. He layed on his back on the floor and lifted his legs up in the air (he was fully dressed) and asked me how high your legs needed to go in the air to be a bottom. Ethan was just goofy fun.

ajneb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That doesn't mean that the tattoos on display in the movie are his own, though. Thus, 'as far as I know'. I wasn't saying he had no tattoos. Just that I am not sure all of the tattoos on his character are his IRL. And I was only mentioning it because some people throw a hissy fit at the first sign of ink...lol

omg. Spend 10 seconds on google searching and you’ll find his tattoos. They’re all his. You were wrong. You said “the tattoos are not his.” I’m done with this

Skinscans

Experimental Member
Media

Sjay13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ethan was cute as hell in his teens. But he hasn't aged well at all! Seems like a really good guy! Loved his quirky personality in early films!

Minus the baldness, I think he’s still super cute. I was introduced to him on Netflix’s Grace & Frankie where he plays a lovable goofball. He’s pretty hot in the series I think