Ethan Embry

ajneb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That doesn't mean that the tattoos on display in the movie are his own, though. Thus, 'as far as I know'. I wasn't saying he had no tattoos. Just that I am not sure all of the tattoos on his character are his IRL. And I was only mentioning it because some people throw a hissy fit at the first sign of ink...lol

omg. Spend 10 seconds on google searching and you’ll find his tattoos. They’re all his. You were wrong. You said “the tattoos are not his.” I’m done with this

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
omg. Spend 10 seconds on google searching and you’ll find his tattoos. They’re all his. You were wrong. You said “the tattoos are not his.” I’m done with this

Convenient of you to leave out the “as far as I know,” part to justify your assholery.

All I’m saying is, you could have been less of a dick and been civil about it. But I guess being a shithead is more fun. *shrug*

Reactions: bourneofhale

Sjay13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ethan was cute as hell in his teens. But he hasn't aged well at all! Seems like a really good guy! Loved his quirky personality in early films!

Minus the baldness, I think he’s still super cute. I was introduced to him on Netflix’s Grace & Frankie where he plays a lovable goofball. He’s pretty hot in the series I think

diseasedarchon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's gorgeous!! ♥

eth1-1-1.png

neonkream

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not sure what he meant in the first tweet, maybe implying he’s hung? The second is hot. I never pictured him being the type to finger himself but I love it