Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed he’s got a go fund me in his Insta bio for an “Educational trip to Vietnam” trying to get £800. He does realise he could make that insanely quick if he just started an OF? :joy:
And that way he’d be working for his money instead of freeloading.

Of course I don’t know his situation, but based on what he shares online and his clothing (he wears expensive brands), he doesn’t look like he’s in the position to need to be funded by strangers on the internet. Honestly I think GoFundMe’s for things like vacations, weddings, etc is very weird.

He could easily make that money by getting some fitness sponsorship, doing online coaching, or yea - OF. Or even customs via the DMs. Or just working at McDonalds.

If he has a valid reason for needing strangers online to pay for his holiday, I apologize for the insensitivity.

Baldestbitch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I asked him on instagram if he had an onlyfans or anything along that line and he just said no sorry :joy: guess he’s not selling anything anymore. Or if I went straight in with an offer maybe lol
He's been a bit shy recently tbh but just ask him and if he wants to sell he will, like I say though, don't expect nudes

Reactions: Sixam09

tmi501

Cherished Member
Media
Yea he’s def not going to sell any spicy. I highly doubt he needs to do OF. If he did,he would have did it and it probably would have been a low effort quick cash grab and still wouldn’t be delivering what ever we would have dreamed of seeing to be totally honest.

Sixam09

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
London Borough of Barnet (Greater London, England)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight