Ethical Question

Should I make a poll about this?

• Yes, make a poll. The stupid bitch deserves to be humiliated.

Votes: 70 63.1%
  • No, do not make a poll. That would be immature and petty of you.

Votes: 41 36.9%

• Total voters

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter post the letter

i think we all know where i stand on this issue

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
curious n str8 said:
:eek:mfg: :cool2: :idea: OK Lets hear both sides:rolleyes: Then they can comeout and :fight: then they can :bash: each other if that doesn't work :swordfight: to the death.Then the winner can:fart: on the:loser: So:gives2: :feedback:

Hey! That's my job! I'M the smilie man!!!

Grr. Haha. See why we are friends???

:09: :fing02:
:05: :flirt:
:yo: :question:
:disappointed: :kiss:
:smile2: :popcorn:
:crackhead: :bryce:
:tired: :hitit:
:06: :147:
:dead: :rolleyes2:
:spam: :pat:
:guilty: :happysad:
:34: :twak:

:smirk: :tool:
:suspect: :asshole:
:chinese: :flowers1:
:salook: :1zhelp:
:jester: :thinkerg:
:bye: :angryfire2:
:eek22: :shrug:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very fact that you have started this thread with regards to your dilemna already indicates to me at least, that you have made your mind, and are seeking approval for a future backlash.

but if it makes you feel any better by flaying this person in a post, so be it there, dude. Just remember Newton's law, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
(edit)In response to all those horrid smilies: I'm going to become rich and famous by inventing a program that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

=P

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Xii said:
(edit)In response to all those horrid smilies: I'm going to become rich and famous by inventing a program that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

=P

Bite me. :D:D

I just like smilies!

Oh, and Xii honey, I'm gonna be famous too. I'M GONNA GET FAMOUS FIRST! NEAH NEAH NEE NEAH NAH!! :D:D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:

=P

And then you will be my new hero! I'd turn homo for someone who could do that.

As for the poll, it has long been my policy to publish troll PMs, take away their secrecy and you rob them of their power. Fuck 'em.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SouthernBum said:
ok i cant figure out the first word

Yes you can. Hints: You already know 1337 so you know what letter is 3. The last syllable is spelled wrong but sounds the same as its correct spelling, and the last letter is a composite of two characters.

JustAsking

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
For the idiocy-imparied, "Leetspeak is forbidden in my classroom", I have plenty of idiocy to spare.

Ok, thats what I thught it said, but I have never heard of the word leetspeak so i was confused...confusion and I are good friends

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SouthernBum said:
Ok, thats what I thught it said, but I have never heard of the word leetspeak so i was confused...confusion and I are good friends

Leetspeak, internet street jargon for the leet (=shortening of elite) who understand the code. Read to your heart's content (if ya really feel the need!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JustAsking said:
Haha, this is a funny thread. Sorry to butt in, but his use of pjn3d is even funnier.

Pjn3d comes from the synthesis of two different internet street phenomenon. The first comes from Gamers (people who rabidly play video games), where to vanquish someone in battle is to "own" them. The person who is vanquished is said to be "owned"

There was a famous Japanse video game where the programmer made a typo. When your video character killed someone he would say something like "Haha, you are PWNED!". So pwned entered the vocabulary of gamers.

Converging on this is another phenomenon where computer hackers who published their stuff on internet hacker sites tried to elude too many viewers by substituting numbers for letters in their useful hacker words. Anyone searching Google for the normal spelling of these words would not get a hit for these sites. It became known as "Hacker Elite" speak", shortened to 'leet speak, and when the number/letter subsitutions are made, it is 1337 speak.

So that explains the P and the 3 in pjn3d. I can't explain the "j", though. This might be either a more obscure internet street code that I am unaware of, or he made a typo. My kids are now off to college, so I have lost my contacts with the internet underworld.

After this educational moment, we now return to our regularly scheduled drama.

JustAsking
If you were here right now, I would give you a blowjob (assuming that you wanted one from me) just for being such a fucking badass.

And yes, the "j" is a more obscure internet street code, not a typo.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
The very fact that you have started this thread with regards to your dilemna already indicates to me at least, that you have made your mind, and are seeking approval for a future backlash.
This is false. I would certainly get a kick out of posting it but had not made up my mind to do so until I saw the poll results this morning. If the response had been negative, I would have refrained from doing it. Period.
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
but if it makes you feel any better by flaying this person in a post, so be it there, dude. Just remember Newton's law, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
'Kay.