Ethinicty stereotypes: What's worse?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Nah, I don't think he does either. And yeah, I've dated enough Asian women to have that stereotype shattered hah. Quiet and subservient my ass!

I wanted to see if he could answer it because he kinda sounds like he don't know what he's talkin about.

Chile who you tellin? People act like black men ain't nothin but giant walkin penises put here by God to appease their carnal desires. I guess we all gotta deal wit it, for example asian women & their perceived subserviance.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah, I don't think he does either. And yeah, I've dated enough Asian women to have that stereotype shattered hah. Quiet and subservient my ass!

I was going to ask him what grade he got on that paper but if this is what his teacher taught him, I'm more concerned with the teacher's accreditation.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm comforted to know (not really I guess) that at least this isn't limited to America. The rest of the world seems to be getting just as ignorant and stupid as we are. I thought we were alone in the world with our severe decline of education.

The decline in education will lead to the decline of civilization.

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rather have people think I am big and not live up to the expectations... let the millions think you have a big penis and the select few who really get to witness the goods will just have to settle with what they are working with.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rather have people think I am big and not live up to the expectations... let the millions think you have a big penis and the select few who really get to witness the goods will just have to settle with what they are working with.

How about:

let the millions think you have a big penis and the select millions

Keep busy

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you for answering my orginal question.

This whole thing turned into a debate. It does not matter who is right or wrong, or who has the right facts or read statistics. The point of this thread is that the stereotypes exsist wheather we want them to or not. You could have all the facts in the world and prove nothing because people believe what they want to believe.

I probably would like to be percieved as small and then be seen as bigger. That way I know the person has looked past the issue of size and decided to get to know me and not check me out as a novelty, out of curiosity, only to be dissapointed.

Then again, many women's perception of size is off, so an average size could seem bigger to them. I just rather be the underdog and "exceed expectations".

D_upuuo

1st Like
Media
what about blacks who have never been to africa? there's a lot of those.

so black men's dicks are bigger cuz black women's hips are bigger?:confused:

mate are u dumb? Black people originate from Africa, i dont mean Black people who live in USA, Europe or russia, trinidad and tobego or whatever the fuck, i mean where they originate from, jeez, reading aint that hard man, use some logic.

I was talking about the fact that for example, 'cave men/cro magnons(or whatever)" in europe were white due to the fact that they havent been exposed to the loads of sun the black man in africa were, and for the record, those who believe in the evolution theorie, such as me, presumably the 1st humans on earth were black, they originated from africa.

The most logical way to see or guess a man is well endowed is looking at their shoes, ask most people on here if they claim to have a big penis, their shoe size and ill tell you most of them will say 12+

Never really thought about the shoe size thing. I'm fairly average knob-wise (6" x 5.3") and my feet are fairly small (size 8, UK size) so I guess it probably holds true in my case.

D

deleted356736

:rolleyes:
As someone who has read a lot of primary sources from the beginning of the colonial era, I can state that often what was written was not based in fact, but exoticism and othering. Meaning, early European explorers desire to find a certain exotic sexual or cultural behavior (based upon their own being the benchmark for 'normalcy') impacted their perception and reporting of their experience, often brief, with the culture.

Further, Africans are not a monolithic group, so there is no way early explorers went to Africa, the continent, and found the women to be promiscuous. They may have found a woman, or even a tribe that was sexually free or merely unconstrained by Victorian mores (why would they be? :confused:), but not African women, because that is culturally impossible for many groups, particularly those that highly control (I know you assign this behavior to Asians) or segregate their women.

I did an university degree-level psychology thesis on sexual behaviours prior to European colonisation, and my thesis was based upon Tahitians, Native Americans and Sub-Saharan Africans (Bantu). We used Tahiti because there was much written about sexual morals and values there, and we also used the other cultures because we had a lot of information on sub-Saharan Africans and Native Americans. There are many misunderstandings about African sexuality, the primary one being that women were controlled in marriage, and this arose from one man-many wives. In these marriages this was not the case, and the reality was many wives to share the burden of one husband.

In terms of early white explorers feeling that African women were promiscuous, in my thesis I discovered at least thirty references to this stereotype. This isn't to say the explorers had sex, and in most cases they merely wrote about what they observed. My research was many decades ago, and came from textbooks and equivalent historical sources.

The major African cultural group are the Bantu, who were the invading race from the West, and also were traded into slavery in the Americas. Almost all of the sub-Saharan languages are derived from a source Bantu language, the exceptions being Botswana and the extreme southern tip of South Africa. So it is incorrect to state that Africans are not homogenous, because indeed they have a common cultural ancestry.

Personally, I know little about Asian sexuality, and I only know the theory from what I have read. I do suspect that Asian sexuality was not as promiscuous as what I discovered about African sexuality.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not black but I do have gay male black friends and they get really pissed off at the white men who are almost racist and want them just because they are black and because they think that all black men are hung like horses.

Hands/feet/etc. have nothing to do with telling if someone is well hung or not.

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had already posted, if you took the time to read, that the theory is that African woman are culturally more promiscuous than White or Asian women, in that order. This means that the man attached to the largest penis has a better chance of impregnating a woman, given she's going to be having sex with a number of men over short periods of time. Length means semen deposited closer to the cervix, while girth means a more pleasurable sexual experience and a better chance of having sex to begin with. The stereotype of dark-skinned women being sexually promiscuous, like most stereotypes, has a basis in fact. The early white explorers to Africa were astounded by what they discovered. And as a man married to an African born and raised there, I know all about this particular issue.

Asian women were the least promiscuous, most controlled by men in other words. and therefore ended up with men with the smallest cocks.

In these cases we are talking evolutionary development over extraordinarily long timeframes, not the relatively recent past.

I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this, but your knowledge of evolution is extremely limited.

Major physical adaptations take thousands of years to perfect and become
wide-spread. You are also comparing possible differences between white
men and black men as you are comparing white men and Chimpanzees.

This is both pretty insulting and extremely unscientific as the promiscuity
levels among black people would only differ marginally to whites.

The promiscuity levels among Chimps are FAR above that of any human
group, therefore the penis size would be considerably larger.

Comparing animals to people it just dumb.

If you are going to insist that major POSITIVE myth/stereotypes exist
between races, then you must also be willing to admit that the negative
stereotypes are just as valid. Or are you one of these types who insist that
the bigger black penis myth is true, but the studies of lower black IQ are
just racists making things up?

You can't have it both ways.

Also, the average African American is about 25% white. Even if a nation-wide survey were done in a clinical lab, how can the scientists be sure that some of the large black men didn't inherit their size from their white ancestry?

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Environments do not produce specific traits
Traits occur through mutations and environments select for them.

Jesus, you really want to just split hairs don't you?

Look what you just wrote.

Bottom line is environments dictate what traits become common and which
ones don't based on what is the most useful and enables the group to survive and hunt/feed most efficiently.

Happy?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is an important distinction - cause vs select.

A mutation that has no impact on success or survival will remain
If may increase in frequency if linked to some other trait.

Example - lets say a subspecies of bear lighter colored nose
it appears first in a bear that is 10% larger than the average bear
we would expect to see that trait more frequently over time.

Question is with large variation in penis size - does it matter at all in the genetic scheme of things.

One could argue that very large penises in primitive cultures might be a genetic negative because when running away from bears with lighter colored noses they would be more likely to trip on them :biggrin1:
allowing those larger bears to eat them

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, the average African American is about 25% white. Even if a nation-wide survey were done in a clinical lab, how can the scientists be sure that some of the large black men didn't inherit their size from their white ancestry?
Interesting point, but, I think most people who support and defend racial stereotypes would likely ignore the fact of the multiraciality of Americans (North, Central, and South), because the color difference, when there is one, is an easy way to proclaim racial difference, even when genetically they might be more equal.

Plus, it would ruin the whole mandingo/a, swinging dick/sexually savage fantasy.

I did an university degree-level psychology thesis on sexual behaviours prior to European colonisation, and my thesis was based upon Tahitians, Native Americans and Sub-Saharan Africans (Bantu). We used Tahiti because there was much written about sexual morals and values there, and we also used the other cultures because we had a lot of information on sub-Saharan Africans and Native Americans. There are many misunderstandings about African sexuality, the primary one being that women were controlled in marriage, and this arose from one man-many wives. In these marriages this was not the case, and the reality was many wives to share the burden of one husband.

In terms of early white explorers feeling that African women were promiscuous, in my thesis I discovered at least thirty references to this stereotype. This isn't to say the explorers had sex, and in most cases they merely wrote about what they observed. My research was many decades ago, and came from textbooks and equivalent historical sources.

The major African cultural group are the Bantu, who were the invading race from the West, and also were traded into slavery in the Americas. Almost all of the sub-Saharan languages are derived from a source Bantu language, the exceptions being Botswana and the extreme southern tip of South Africa. So it is incorrect to state that Africans are not homogenous, because indeed they have a common cultural ancestry.

Personally, I know little about Asian sexuality, and I only know the theory from what I have read. I do suspect that Asian sexuality was not as promiscuous as what I discovered about African sexuality.
I won't deny that African's may have some similarities, however, cultural practices, particularly toward women is extremely diverse.

Most likely, circumcision really wasn't covered in the sources you studied or perhaps even the reference texts from that period, however, when I think of control of women, the first thing that comes to mind is infibulation, not marriage.

The act of removing the pleasurable and visible sexual organs of women, from "just" snipping off the clitoris, to clitoridectomy, clitoridectomy and sewing the labia, to scraping off everything and creating a smooth, flat front skin flap with a tiny hole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood that needs to be surgically opened and closed for sex or childbirth, seems like a more significant form of sexual control than any in Asia that I can think of. Granted, this is probably not something widely reported in pre-colonial era, however, it happens to women across Africa, in societies as diverse as Kenya, Egypt, Somalia, Ghna, Ethiopia, etc.

D

deleted356736

The act of removing the pleasurable and visible sexual organs of women, from "just" snipping off the clitoris, to clitoridectomy, clitoridectomy and sewing the labia, to scraping off everything and creating a smooth, flat front skin flap with a tiny hole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood that needs to be surgically opened and closed for sex or childbirth, seems like a more significant form of sexual control than any in Asia that I can think of. Granted, this is probably not something widely reported in pre-colonial era, however, it happens to women across Africa, in societies as diverse as Kenya, Egypt, Somalia, Ghna, Ethiopia, etc.

Many of these are north of the Sahara and are non-Bantu societies. Bantu societies traditionally venerated and worshipped sexual pleasure for both men and women.

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
Ethincity stereotypes are never going to go away. So lets have fun.
The assumtion is that Asians have smallest penises and Blacks have the biggest. (false but you just can't convince people)

Given the perceptions, What is worse? To be Asian with an average size but always be percieved as small, or to be black and not live up to the stereo type by just being average?

White men talking about ethnicity, I think that's the worst.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Funniest shit I ever had happen was whip it out, and a black gal say, "Wow!".

The second funniest is when a white gal who usually does only black guys tries me out, and goes, "Wow!".

See a connection? I have done both of those things many times, and I learned a long time ago people and their ideas of other people are usually as stupid as the people that come up with them.

And you wonder why the world is fucked up......then you remember, nope, just Humanity in general is fucked up, everything else stems from that........

Don.Johnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asian guy with a big one here. 7.2''length X 6'' mid-shaft girth

Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
By the time I get a girl in bed, she already likes me. After I fuck her, she's in love with me. I enjoy being underrated.

Several one night stands however, laughed at me for being cute and what not. Then I dropped my pants and they go straight to work.

it's great. Everyone wants to try a big Asian cock.

I always thought it would fucking suck to be a big black guy with a small dingaling.

Last edited: