Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As previously stated:
Black
Cherokee
Irish (County Kilkenny)

I have always found it interesting that most White People always know the exact fractions of their ethnicity. The Black people I know don't do that even though most of us have some other nationality mixed in as well.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. Our Irish ancestry came from Kilkenny also. My Uncle used to say it was County Cork, but Gramps set him straight.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew there was a reason I liked you. Our Irish ancestry came from Kilkenny also. My Uncle used to say it was County Cork, but Gramps set him straight.:biggrin1:

Oh jeez, now I have to stop having lusty thoughts about you, as we are probably related. :mad: :eek:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn. i thought this was gonna be food talk. thick cream of crab with big lumps of meat in it please. splash some "old bay" on top also.

irish, british, welsh here.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've look at my family tree and it goes back to the 1500's. All British as I saw, so unless there were people who were of a different race who got into my family tree before 1500, then I'm pure British.

(Something like 99% English and 1% scottish).

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My great great grandma was Italian. Apparently a child slave there? My nan says there were bad things going on there and has hinted that there were child slaves in Italy? Late 1800's that would be. My great great grandma was brought from Italy to England by my great great grandad.

And I think that's about it. Perhaps some Irish. But mostly English.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh jeez, now I have to stop having lusty thoughts about you, as we are probably related. :mad: :eek:

Wait a minute....

Here it comes....

:redface: TADA!

Once again, NJ has turned me a beautiful shade of maroon matching living room settee.

All I have to say NJ, it's a BIG county. :wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly*, I'm pure-breed African-American. No Dominican/Hatian/Lyberian/French/Malawean?/Dutch/German/Italian/Jamaican...or any other race for that matter.

*I use the word "sadly" only in a sense that I have nothing to brag about in this thread...however I am completely proud to be a black man in America. Don't doubt that. That is all

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly*, I'm pure-breed African-American. No Dominican/Hatian/Lyberian/French/Malawean?/Dutch/German/Italian/Jamaican...or any other race for that matter.

*I use the word "sadly" only in a sense that I have nothing to brag about in this thread...however I am completely proud to be a black man in America. Don't doubt that. That is all

Peace to you yngjock from another proud black American.