Etiquette for grinding against women you just met in bars

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a huge bar person, I enjoy a good time at a bar once in awhile, dont get me wrong.

Some ladies I got to talking to at the bars who wanted to dance, loved to dance, but were not into grinding...as I moved closer to them on the floor......however, some on the floor came right up to me in the close quarters of the dance floor and just started grinding...another time I just started dancing with a lady in the middle of the floor right on the spot, she started dancing closer and closer...i grinded a bit against her front to front...and she started giggling....like eeeeeeek she felts something hard...
Not what she was looking for obviously...but I read the signal incorrectly...But then when you turn around there are guys with girls who know each other who are there each weekend, and also new guys running into new girls who are grinding away at each other front to front, front to back..etc...

Women's signals can be hard to read anyways....more so at wild party places , or bars or whatever...not that they are easier to read other places...but their signals are especially weird when it comes to grinding what "God gave you" against one ....when you know full well, there are a number of guys in the place who are doing that to ladies they just met...how did they find the ones that were into it...Im not the hugest guy in the place, but I know a lady wouldnt be disapointed with what Im packing...im not small ...but if they are being funny about it, it doesnt matter.

Maybe there is a better way, a kind ettiquete about it , dos and donts of grinding your cock against a lady you just met in a bar , or dont do it at all until you get private. Who knows??? Part of the trick is finding ladies who are into it......or maybe easying a lady into it, seducing her to coming closer with a body, to give her a physical sense of what she can have if she goes a lot further with you than just the bar stool or the dance floor.

what do you all in the large penis community think about this...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ettiquette for grinding against women you just met in bars.

What do you all in the large penis community think about this...

I would be totally freaked out if a guy I had just met in a bar started grinding on me, on the dance floor. Sorry dude, that just seems like inappropriate behavior to me. :redface:

I think you answered your own question in the title for this thread. If you just met them, then you don't grind against them.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd consider a stranger who asked me to dance then started grinding his cock against me a total tosser, it's just plain bad manners and insulting, he's crossing a line he shouldn't with a stranger.

Oh but if I rub up against a stranger that's totally different :)

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I don't think I understand what you are asking. You want to know how to get a girl you just met to grind against you or you want to know if it is alright and what would possess a woman to do it.

How to do it: if you gotta ask, I can't tell you. It just happens to me. I can't control it, or at least I can't be in full control of it. Just have fun dancing, if you're not having fun, they can tell and you'll creep them out. I've had some hot women come up from out of nowhere at concerts, start some pretty heavy dancing, then just move on. Sometimes a woman just sees you and wants to be sexy for you, get you off, even if you never kiss, touch, etc. Its part of the game...and it's fun. As far as I'm concerned it's perfectly alright as long as they go with it. Just be smooth.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right. ....Thats what I thought....Im a guy, who hey, Im a guy, I want what other guys want...but I know how to treat a lady, too. and i know what not to do....I actually felt bad when I rubbed too close when dancing to that one on the floor that I mentioned, thinking, this is not appropriate, I could get slapped, but it seemed she sent me a signal to do so..

thats why I dont like bars that much...not that kind of bar....I like relaxing with a drink , but Im getting too old for the bump and grind bars where people are immature

I thought I would catch a lot of flak from a lot of guys for sounding llike a wuss for throwing such a question out there....but in my opinion, rubbing up againts someone you just met sounds like a way to get punched or kneed in the nuts....

A good topic to post anyways for the many guys on here who are proud of what God gave them, ....but enough sense not to just whip it out wherever, and sense enough NOT to grind strangers in bars, even though it seemse everyone else is doing it......

Or maybe some guys in here do that all the time, and with "success" in impressing the ladies...

This should be a good topic..

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as far as some "Dont's" go,

1.) you should not ASSUME that the lady wants to grind... with you at least.

2.) If you attempt to grind and she steps away, that probably means she does not want to... with you at least.

I can imagine that if for some reason you are already aroused before a conversation at least, or the initial dance, that might be a little creepy for the lady.

These are just some personal rules I go by. I too, would like to hear the ladies' perspective...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Giving her a sense of "what she can have"?
Why not just ask her, if she wants to fuck?
How about following her lead when dancing,if she's drunk, and grinding
back up! She's impaired!
Try to think of it like,what if it was your sister,whom you wanted to protect from guys,and then act accordingly.
cigarbabe:saevil:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im not a huge bar person, I enjoy a good time at a bar once in awhile, dont get me wrong.

Some ladies I got to talking to at the bars who wanted to dance, loved to dance, but were not into grinding...as I moved closer to them on the floor......however, some on the floor came right up to me in the close quarters of the dance floor and just started grinding...another time I just started dancing with a lady in the middle of the floor right on the spot, she started dancing closer and closer...i grinded a bit against her front to front...and she started giggling....like eeeeeeek she felts something hard...
Not what she was looking for obviously...but I read the signal incorrectly...But then when you turn around there are guys with girls who know each other who are there each weekend, and also new guys running into new girls who are grinding away at each other front to front, front to back..etc...

Women's signals can be hard to read anyways....more so at wild party places , or bars or whatever...not that they are easier to read other places...but their signals are especially weird when it comes to grinding what "God gave you" against one ....when you know full well, there are a number of guys in the place who are doing that to ladies they just met...how did they find the ones that were into it...Im not the hugest guy in the place, but I know a lady wouldnt be disapointed with what Im packing...im not small ...but if they are being funny about it, it doesnt matter.

Maybe there is a better way, a kind ettiquete about it , dos and donts of grinding your cock against a lady you just met in a bar , or dont do it at all until you get private. Who knows??? Part of the trick is finding ladies who are into it......or maybe easying a lady into it, seducing her to coming closer with a body, to give her a physical sense of what she can have if she goes a lot further with you than just the bar stool or the dance floor.

what do you all in the large penis community think about this...

Definitly not a good idea,, thats an EWE

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good stuff. ....When I first started going out quite a few years ago, ...being a gentleman and knowing what not to do when meeting ladies......It kind of shocked me a tad to see just guys who dont know some of these ladies that well just to bump and grind with out really asking...making me think what am I doing wrong??? how come I dont do that..then I did,..and then felt odd....instead of turned on, felt like maybe it wasnt right...maybe it was unwanted...but then again.....some ladies go from guy to guy to get off on each one , like the one guy said a few messages before this one on this thread.....

and if a lady IS into it.....hey dont push it away , let it happen....but let it be up to her, dont just start doing it.

Good stuff.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also think grinding against someone you don't know is on a par with guys sticking their tongues out at us and wiggling them in what they imagine to be a highly erotic demonstration of their cunnilingual technique.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its good to hear more people against it, than for it....I thought there would be more people with a lot of bravado with their huge penises, who said, they do it all the time or something...Im glad thats not the case, and that there is some discretion and some sense of right and wrong at least, when having a good time , preventing horniness from being expressed in an inappropriate way...

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah the tongue thing is sick.....hahaha..thats a funny one......yeah right up there with licking someone in the face....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also think grinding against someone you don't know is on a par with guys sticking their tongues out at us and wiggling them in what they imagine to be a highly erotic demonstration of their cunnilingual technique.
Is that not one of the grossest things ever?! It's always some drunk guy who looks like the wanted poster at the post office. His fingers up in a V and his tongue wriggling between his fingers like a slug trying to escape a psychopathic child. As if one would say alrighty then, and have him eat you out on the hood of your car.:rolleyes::tongue::confused:

Definitly not a good idea,, thats an EWE
A ewe is a female sheep. :smile: I think you meant eww.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's disgusting NJ, most men are perfectly decent and behave quite well then you get the odd one who thinks behaving like a total pig is amusing and makes him look like he's going to be a great lay. I want my men to be filthy pigs when we're alone not when we're out.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the buddies I hung out with, did the grinding all the time....just going from lady to lady on the floor..overboard if you ask me...I would say hey, you're going to get kicked in the nuts......but he did it like he was a drunk idiot, and most people were laughing at him while he was dancing, and he usually knew half the people....but he was always trying to get me to do what he was doing, and he would be one of those who would do the tongue thing that the last lady pointed out...us guys would laugh, but I dont think ladies liked it that much.....me being the least of the party animals of the guys in the group, this guy and another would also try to get me to slap butts of women....I said. no way, ...then he started slapping at least 3 or 4 of them...but then again he probably knew them already...probably trying to get me in trouble.

slapping .....fake tonguing.....grinding....are not ways to introduce yourself to ladies who ya never met...ha!

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IMO these things are not on par.
For example, grinding on or making out with a complete stranger is maybe not the most hygenic thing to do, but damn its a rush.
That tongue thing, thats a joke guys make. Any man who does that to you is either a complete retard or is making fun of you. I'm sorry. Either you have retards hitting on you or you're being made fun of.

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh. If your friend grinds on the wrong lady, he's like to get socked by her bf which is far more humiliating and painful than getting kicked in the nuts.