Etiquette for grinding against women you just met in bars

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO these things are not on par.
For example, grinding on or making out with a complete stranger is maybe not the most hygenic thing to do, but damn its a rush.
That tongue thing, thats a joke guys make. Any man who does that to you is either a complete retard or is making fun of you. I'm sorry. Either you have retards hitting on you or you're being made fun of.

How is that a joke? It's never been funny. How does that make fun of the woman at whom it's aimed?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some men have the warped view that it's actually sensual and they view it in the same light as seeing a woman lick her lips, or gently stroke a long red nail over them. As a teasing gesture.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to the last guy....exacty....there is an element of a rush if you DO get to make out or grind with a complete hot stranger....even though you have to either be really really careful of reading a person wrong...The one girl who I grinded against who giggled, she was already dancing close to me front to front...but then I got a little TOO into it figuring this is what she was wanting and enjoying and then I felt like shit when she giggled and ran away...

I guess you're lucky....or really really smooth ,if you start getting it on with a complete stranger in that kind of a way..which...yeah, that IS really hot, no doubt.

the tongue thing, take the example of my crazy friend .....he was just a goof, like a barroom idiot when he got a bunch of drinks in him...he ran around and did all those gestures and even kept telling people he had an 8 inch nemesis asking if they wanted to see it. everyone say NOOO.....just guys....drunk guys goofing off there....

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its a joke because it's obnoxious, right? I wouldn't expect a man to flash that to a woman, not one he is interested in, in any way.
And if a man really thinks that is going to turn a woman on he's severely mistaken.
Nothing personal in the comments, just keeping the humor alive.
:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some men have the warped view that it's actually sensual and they view it in the same light as seeing a woman lick her lips, or gently stroke a long red nail over them. As a teasing gesture.
That's what I thought it was :tongue:

Its a joke because it's obnoxious, right? I wouldn't expect a man to flash that to a woman, not one he is interested in, in any way. And if a man really thinks that is going to turn a woman on he's severely mistaken. Boys are dumb sometimes. :tongue:
Nothing personal in the comments, just keeping the humor alive.
:biggrin1:
I didn't take it personally. You just approached it from a viewpoint I had never heard of and didn't understand.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you want to bump and grind go to a salsa club.
Some of the hottest nights I've had have been at a salsa club where bumping and grinding are the norm.
Nothing better than being carried away with high sprits, a joy of being alive and feeling sexy.
It's a flirtation, a seduction that lasts as long as the music plays.
Rules are If I don't dance close to you, don't dance close to me.
If I don't touch you, don't touch me.
If we bump and grind and get raunchy it doesn't mean that we are going to have sex later.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank God I don't dance!And the only bar's my wife and I go to have naked women who do all the grinding for us!

P.S.Yes we go to strip clubs together.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All you uptight people need to stop whinging*. I hate it when you whinge.

It's every man's constitutional right to rub his crotch upon anyone whom he wants, any time he wants, any place he wants. First Amendment? Anyone?

*Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've seen "whining" mis-typed so many times as "whinging" that I just had to throw that in there.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh. If your friend grinds on the wrong lady, he's like to get socked by her bf which is far more humiliating and painful than getting kicked in the nuts.

If you really believe this, I can only surmise that you've either never been kicked in the nuts or never been punched in the face...or both.

Anyone who has would gladly take a shot in the teeth before taking a shot in the cods.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends. When the evening is young and I am still completely sober, I dont think I like guys bumping and grinding into me, but by late once I am a little tipsy my own dancing changes and I dont usually mind if a guy (particularly if i can feel he has a nice package) bumps and grinds.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say that you could get away with the odd bump, but leave it to her to start the grinding. I also wouldn't go right in and start bumping. Dance a little first, see what she does and how she reacts to you. If she likes you and the way you dance, she'll start dancing WITH you as opposed to just dancing with you, if you know what I mean. If she does, then you can maybe have a little bump. Basically, let her know you're interested, but let her call the shots. You're less likely to get slapped that way.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell, ya get that behaviour by some women in the bars too.
Young age, add ethanol...
and you get insta-slut. guys are bad too. Generally, I'd say that guys are probably worse. Know a co-worker who was bitching that a girl pushed him in a bar, when he was dancing... He was well in her personal space... and didn't take the "back off" when he was told, or the first push, yet, the story he was telling at work was as if he was completley innocent.

I've had the bump-and-grinders grind against me. They usually get a bit of a surprise. :p

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have zero experience with women in terms of dating or sex, which makes me highly qualified to give this advice to all of you who just looooove women:

1. Grind against any and all women as hard and as often as possible.
2. Try to make yourself cream your pants while doing it, complete with moans and whimpers right in her ear.
3. Drooling a little on her chest is always charming too.
4. Finish off with a nice big rolling wet burp, preferably after eating shawarma.

Well that should ensure almost as many dates and sexcapades with women as I have!!