Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut, but the doctor apparently left a bit of foreskin behind, so I definitely need to pull it back a bit to fully clean it. I can't imagine not fully clean it because somebody would somehow be offended. It goes with the territory of open showers...guys will see my penis and they will see me thoroughly washing it. If they don't enjoy this sight, they don't have to use a gym with open showers.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm cut, but the doctor apparently left a bit of foreskin behind, so I definitely need to pull it back a bit to fully clean it. I can't imagine not fully clean it because somebody would somehow be offended. It goes with the territory of open showers...guys will see my penis and they will see me thoroughly washing it. If they don't enjoy this sight, they don't have to use a gym with open showers.

I worry if anyone thinks I'm being exhibitionist or acting unnecessarily open

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to be more self-conscious about it, but fuck it, just another body part. I wash it like I normally do at home. Pull back, soap, etc. Its not like I'm wanking off in the open shower.

I live in a country where most are uncut (this is changing ...) and that look happens even when the curious is uncut too. What's so strange about head out? LOL but I worry about not appearing to be exhibitionist and disguting.

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I see a lot of uncut guys in my gym shower (at least 30% of the guys are uncut) and I've never seen any of them intentionally wash their foreskin for others to see. They all seem to be modest in this regard and even if they shower facing outward toward everyone else, they will all turn around to clean their foreskin before carrying on with their shower. I've seen a few of them turn back around after cleaning with their foreskin still pulled back, exposing their pink glans. It's quite hot to see. I have stood next to some of them and can see them skin it back, wipe the head a few times before "covering" themselves again.

As a partially relevant side note, I know from my anthropological background that in the few cultures that still maintain nudity (such as the Surma, Mursi, and Mundari tribes in East Africa, all of which doesn't not practice circumcision), a man is considered "naked" when his foreskin is retracted.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wash and dry it just like I do at home. And fuck anyone who has a problem with it. Circumcised guys can't make the complaints they have about intact foreskins and then be mad when people take the simple steps to ensure that those things aren't problems.

D

deleted1241326

I don’t think anyone has the right to be offended with someone washing/drying their foreskin. It’s a natural process. It should be done regularly whether that happens to be at home or the gym etc.
And if I ever saw someone get offended or screw up their face when I did it then I would tell them to fuck off and get over it. I couldn’t care less.

I don’t think anyone has the right to be offended with someone washing/drying their foreskin. It’s a natural process. It should be done regularly whether that happens to be at home or the gym etc.
And if I ever saw someone get offended or screw up their face when I did it then I would tell them to fuck off and get over it. I couldn’t care less.
Exactly

Reactions: ottosafado