Euphoria On Hbo

CrowMiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They showed off all those dick pics that show his character is super hung, so basically he’ll never actually go full frontal

I understood it as fakes, and that’s why the gf freaked out? Because she thought he was getting dick pics. He definitely sent one to Jules (the Evian scene) but would it be that weird for Maddie to find pics of Nate’s dick on Nate’s phone?

uscfan109

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understood it as fakes, and that’s why the gf freaked out? Because she thought he was getting dick pics. He definitely sent one to Jules (the Evian scene) but would it be that weird for Maddie to find pics of Nate’s dick on Nate’s phone?

He's catfishing Jules to lure her and hurt her for being trans, since trans women are who his dad fucks and films. Remember when he was a child he found the videos of his dad fucking other trans women. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. All the dick pics on his phone were collected to catfish Jules. Don't think he's gay or even pan, but maybe he is. It's very clear he knows he's talking with her and not the other way around.

Abuhamzahgaymf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's catfishing Jules to lure her and hurt her for being trans, since trans women are who his dad fucks and films. Remember when he was a child he found the videos of his dad fucking other trans women. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. All the dick pics on his phone were collected to catfish Jules. Don't think he's gay or even pan, but maybe he is. It's very clear he knows he's talking with her and not the other way around.
Honestly this show confuses me. Doesnt the scene in the locker room where he tries not to look at dicks but catches glimpses and never changes in front of others mean that he has surpressed gay urges. And the whole scene when he was a kid and the dad says "i know what you are", imply that he's gay or bi at least? Idk lol

Konikko22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still wondering if Nate did all of that just to catfish Jules and blackmail her or if he only turned violent after Jules said she doesn’t trust him and denied him from putting his finger down her throat. He clearly has a lot of rage inside but I’m not sure if the show is making him that way through repressed homosexual urges that he fights off and hates himself for or if he is just angry because he knows everything about his dad and what he does.

Do the women get to wear prosthetic breasts ?
Lol. Who fucking cares? If you notice he said he was enforced to wear a prosthetic, so he wasn't given a choice, because male nudity is much more taboo so look for sexism elsewhere.