Euphoria On Hbo

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
ikr? The show is so stressful, but so good
It’s so crazy that you can see the hurt on Jules face because she knows that she might not be able to love Rue back in the same capacity. The chemistry is great between them as actors.

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s so crazy that you can see the hurt on Jules face because she knows that she might not be able to love Rue back in the same capacity. The chemistry is great between them as actors.

Yeah, I'm scared for Rue. I think Jules is starting to feel pressure and overwhelmed by the fact that she's the only thing that's keeping Rue sober and happy. I feel like if Jules rejects or pushes Rue away Rue is going to spiral out of control and get back on drugs hardcore. The beginning of episode 5 when Rue was deciding between Fentanyl and Jules I feel it was foreshadowing a major relapse and maybe even something worse

Chadloveboy94

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ikr? The show is so stressful, but so good
Right, I was so scared that Nate was going to kill Jules(it was episode three I think, when they finally met face to face) I was so nervous, I thought he was going to choke her to death(especially with everything that’s going on with the Trans community)...the show is wild.

Reactions: tabana

hpybsf

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, I'm scared for Rue. I think Jules is starting to feel pressure and overwhelmed by the fact that she's the only thing that's keeping Rue sober and happy. I feel like if Jules rejects or pushes Rue away Rue is going to spiral out of control and get back on drugs hardcore. The beginning of episode 5 when Rue was deciding between Fentanyl and Jules I feel it was foreshadowing a major relapse and maybe even something worse
I'm more with you. I don't think it's about not been able to give love back to Rue in the same way, I think she's feeling anxious about having this weight on her shoulders, it's a lot for a teenager to feel that she might be the only thing that's keeping an addict clean.

Chadloveboy94

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i always feel llike he's seconds away form murdering someone
That’s what I have been thinking since his character was first introduced, take the scene where he stocked dude, broke into his apartment, went through his things, then proceeded to wait for him and beat his ass, just crazy and what irked me most about that scene is why didn’t the guy fight him back? He didn’t even try, I was like wtf throughout that whole scene.

Reactions: hanzosword

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That’s what I have been thinking since his character was first introduced, take the scene where he stocked dude, broke into his apartment, went through his things, then proceeded to wait for him and beat his ass, just crazy and what irked me most about that scene is why didn’t the guy fight him back? He didn’t even try, I was like wtf throughout that whole scene.
i knowww, just no self defense at all!!! Just gave his self up for an ass beating lol or atleeast runnn tf

Reactions: Chadloveboy94

Pantherrrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wrapped up the episode, this show is completely sad but also satirical in my head.

Jules and Rue are the unsatisfied bottom couple.

Nate's dad had the same epiphany most guys have when they realized they've been hooking up with too many people. But you gotta get your nutt somehow right?

Jules mentioning that after awhile it's not about the hookups but what leads up to the hookups. If anyone has ever tried searching for more than sex through hookups they fall into the disparity that everything is routine and they're looking for something actually worth their time.

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just wrapped up the episode, this show is completely sad but also satirical in my head.

Jules and Rue are the unsatisfied bottom couple.

Nate's dad had the same epiphany most guys have when they realized they've been hooking up with too many people. But you gotta get your nutt somehow right?

Jules mentioning that after awhile it's not about the hookups but what leads up to the hookups. If anyone has ever tried searching for more than sex through hookups they fall into the disparity that everything is routine and they're looking for something actually worth their time.
interesting feedbak, can you please explain that "epiphany" to me? I know a few people in similar circumstances like Nate's dad, muuuch younger but I feel like the realization is going to happen for them soon..

Reactions: Chadloveboy94