Eureka! I’m Now Intact

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Sapien, Apr 26, 2010.

?

You were circ'd at birth and tomorrow you woke up with a foreskin you would:

1. Go see a Doctor and arrange a circumcision – Yuck!

4 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. Be disappointed but curious, experiment then arrange for a circumcision

6 vote(s)
    5.4%
  3. Be curious rack up some experiences and consider getting circumcised

9 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. Be happy, always wondered what it would be like to be intact

15 vote(s)
    13.5%
  5. Be happy, always wanted to be intact

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. Be absolutely delighted, always really wanted be intact

38 vote(s)
    34.2%
  7. I am intact

29 vote(s)
    26.1%
  8. I was circumcised as an adult

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    [FONT=&quot]Eureka[FONT=&quot]! I’m Now Intact :biggrin1::biggrin1:

[/FONT]
    [/FONT] Please take some time and think about your answer. For those that would be happy or delighted with the change I would be very interested in explicit details on how you would enjoy your newly fully functioning foreskin. Be creative.

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

told you it was under the cushion :tongue:

3. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Cut that shit. I don't want a dick that looks like a lamprey.

4. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Find it strange that so many America in particular along with a few other countries has managed to condition the population against the natural human penis to the point that parents choose to mutilate their children to conform with the norm. we have evolved to have a foreskin for a reason its rediculous never mind damaging (causes drier less sensitive penile gland and increased chance of skin conditions in the area) reducing sexually derived pleasure.
    Is it for medical reasons??????
    Or a sign of mass demasculaion?????
    To reduce the ease of masterbation?????
    Many or the reasons stated commonly like cleaner etc are based on very little fact and i think people should really think about this face.
    Where female circumcision occurs as part of tradition in areas of africa europian countries accept fleeing females from these regions due to the "barbaric and unfair nature" of this practice.
    But it is totally acceptable to mutilate a young mans penis?????
    Just food for thought
    bigirishman
    BTW im still totally intact and happy for it

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sapien,

There's a million threads out here regarding cut or uncut. Whatever anybody is if they are happy with it, so be it. If they are unhappy with it, again it's their choice to change it.

6. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

Having dealt with this with my wife I am convinced that this is women who are convinced that natural is dirty. They also don't want to deal with cleanliness issues with a child that is uncircumcised. As best I can tell from the feedback I have heard they would find upsetting to have to deal with an uncircumcised penis washing it etc. I know, its unreasonable and I don't think the reactions from this board will be the same. I'm convinced that the women here are not average. I think American women are biased from their upbringing toward circumcision.

7. eurotop40

Gold Member

I would like to see their vaginas...

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With teeth?
    [​IMG]

I don't think anyone does.

9. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jesus fucking Christ, what a dumb fucking poll question.

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have often thought about that. I would re-experience foreskin for a little while, realise I much prefer being cut and get cut again. Such an experience would re-enforce my preference to be cut.

11. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Looking for some input. There must be some restorers around that have thought about this. Hopefully, I will be able to post my thoughts in the day or two - was hoping others would post prior to me.

12. Meteoric

Meteoric New Member

I am sorry to hear that your wife thinks that, but that hasn't been the case with the women I've known.

13. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    [FONT=&quot]Here are my thoughts:

[/FONT] Day to Day Activities

Covered Glans: although I currently need to force my skin to cover my glans I look forward to the day when my I have enough skin to naturally cover my glans. Even when naked my penis feels so much more comfortable when covered.

Showering: with improved sensitivity I love the feel of a gentle shower on my penis.

Urinating: when retaining, often my skin remains in place after taking of the retainer. When in a circumstance where I can properly clean the feeling of urinating through my skin is nice

Masturbation

Skin Movement on Glans: As mentioned above after removing the retainer, often the end of my foreskin is closed and my glans remain covered. However, the retention is fragile and the slightest touch will cause the skin to slowly retract. I love the feel of the sensation of my skin peeling off my glans. The skin wants to stick but it can’t so it lightly pulls on the membrane and creates a very pleasant sensation.

Masturbation Using Skin Movement: This I cannot yet effectively do since I do not yet have enough skin. If I did have a fully functional foreskin would gently pull my skin down (as above) and allow it and my glans to interact without pressure to create the sensation described above. Then I would push up on my skin to cause my skin to again cover my glans. The pressure on my glans would come only from the skin and the dartos cells at the tip. The very delicate sensations would serve to slowly build up initial sexual excitement

Frenulum Stimulation: Alternating with the above I would pull my skin down away from my glans to pull on the frenulum and make the skin taught to the sulcus. I would also lightly massage the frenulum area.

Hands On: As excitement progressed the use of hand pressure would be used to stimulate the glans using my foreskin and also direct stimulation of my glans both simultaneously and alternating (able to do this now).

Climaxing: Foreskin covering my glans with finger pressure from one hand to close it and to pull it out slightly to cause tightness of the skin around the glans. Hand pressure with other hand is used to massage the inner skin against the coronal ridge to cause the interactive stimulation of both surfaces (able to do this now).

Ejaculation: Keep the foreskin somewhat closed to feel the ejaculate hit the inner walls but also shoot out through the tightened opening for enhanced pleasure sensations (able to do this now).

Oral Sex

Initial Stages: I would have my foreskin forward and have my girl gently lick the tip (ridged band area). This would be alternated with engulfing my penis with foreskin forward and, as well the insertion of tongue under the foreskin with a swirling motion. Would have my girl retract my foreskin and lick the frenulum area while pulling back to create tension on the frenulum and the sulcus.

Later Stages: I would have my girl stimulate my glans with her mouth while using her hands simultaneously moving my skin back and forth, creating tension against the sulcus and frenulum.

Vaginal Sex

This area I struggle with more to imagine what it would be like. I think there are fewer options than with masturbation and oral sex for variation in stimulation. I would sometimes pull my skin back when entering to maximize the feel against my glans. I would experiment with different positions to determine affects on stimulation of both of us. I would try keeping my foreskin forward and keep the head of my penis at the entrance where there is maximum tightness. I would gently repeat entering while keeping my skin more or less stationary. (Sometimes I do this now without skin but find that it takes away too much lube too fast - with skin could do it longer).

The website that illustrates intact sex shows the foreskin bunching up behind the corona (but not covering the glans) upon penile retraction. I think that at least with some intact guys (depending on foreskin length?) that the skin would move over the glans.

I know I have had the odd experience when I have had a semi and experienced the gliding motion. It felt like my glans was travelling through my skin tube and I could feel the interaction between my glans and skin. It felt amazingly good. The experience in the vagina could not be replicated in masturbation (believe me I tried). I would just love to experience true gliding motion during vaginal sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted