Eureka!

9cyclops9: Yes, that's right. I have found it. "What have you found?" I'll tell you.

Have you ever noticed how much your penis shrinks up when it is 35 degrees outside? If you do penis enlargement like me, not only is it annoyance, and really cold, it also hinders growth because of the drastically reduced blood flow. PE during the winter months can seem almost pointless in New England, where we just had our first snow of the year, due to these so-called PE problems (PEPs).

Not only does it cause PEPs, it also drastically decreases the appearance of any bulge. And we all know that freeballing is NOT an option in this bitter cold. But I have found the answer. Eureka!

And you ask me: "But how do you fix it, John? We all know about shrinkage and PEPs. What we need to know is GROWage."

My reply to this is simple. And, even better, it starts with a "t." And it can even be a capital "T."

Gentlemen, consider this. Thermal underwear. That's thermal with a capital "T." This will solve all of your problems. Not only will it end PEPs, giving your penis a very nice hang all day, wearing thermal underwear also increases the appearance of a bulge.

Insist on quality. Make sure you get Thermal Underwear, with a capital "T." Imitators don't even come close.

That's Thermal Underwear, with a capital "T." End PEPs today.

John ;)

Tender: hate to burst your bubble,
but,
i always found those to be WAY to itchy for me...
so some men may not have the option of wearing them...
can also cut you in two at the waist...

other than that, might be a great idea to try...

Tender

H8Monga: Man John, you'd make a great salesman! And all the capital "T"s reminded me of the Music Man! :D

Tender: speaking of salesmen
i thought of vacuums actually when i first seen the "Eureka!"
you know those annoying folks that go door to door trying to get you to buy expensive vacuums...
and they ARE persistant lol

maybe you could go door to door adverising your new product :D

anyone volunteer to model?!
wait, can we choose the model we want for our demo? ;)

Tender

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You might have a hard time believing this, but men who work in cold climes swear by it:

Panty hose.

Warm, windproof and comfortable under those itchy Thermals.

Pecker

(Hi, I'm from the government. I'm here to help you.)

47boreas: [quote author=9cyclops9 link=board=clothing;num=1066971640;start=0#0 date=10/23/03 at 21:51:40]Yes, that's right. I have found it. "What have you found?" I'll tell you.

Have you ever noticed how much your penis shrinks up when it is 35 degrees outside?[/quote]

My penis is not shrinking because of cold weather, if I wear warm clothes and the weather is dry. But it is shrinking, if I get wet for some reason. So, I am avoiding the ice of the rivers and the sea, because the possible hypothermia is dangerous. I do not want to fall into the river.

Fine that you have found Thermal Underwear. However, it is not new to me, as I live only 200 kms south of the Arctic Circle. Here it can be very cold in January - February, some days even beneath -40 grades Celsius (0 C = 32 F), and -25 grades C is not rare. So I must wear Thermal Underwear, Columbia Sportswear pants and Goosedown coat.

Boreas

9cyclops9: [quote author=Tender link=board=clothing;num=1066971640;start=0#1 date=10/23/03 at 22:14:03]hate to burst your bubble,
but,
i always found those to be WAY to itchy for me...
so some men may not have the option of wearing them...
can also cut you in two at the waist...

other than that, might be a great idea to try...

Tender [/quote]

Not these! My Thermal Underwear, with a capital "T," are 50% cotton and 50% polyester, and after washing a few times, they feel silky smooth. So remember, folks, Thermal Underwear, with a capital "T."

Copyright 2003 9cyclops9 PEP reducing products.

John

7x6andchg: John-

Aren't you originally from Florida? :D

The stuff is SWORN by up here at the 45th parallel in the winter. We, like Boreas, can get down to -25 C (-13F) in the winter quite commonly. We sometimes have entire weeks where the high stays below 0 F (-18 C).
(The king of the St. Paul Winter Carnival is named Boreas - by the way - thought I'd let Boreas know that... ;D)

That said, your point is well taken - the stuff is wonderful and does keep shrinkage to a minimum in the winter months...which are coming....*brrr*

7x6&C

47boreas: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=clothing;num=1066971640;start=0#7 date=10/25/03 at 08:21:25]

The stuff is SWORN by up here at the 45th parallel in the winter.  We, like Boreas, can get down to -25 C (-13F) in the winter quite commonly.  We sometimes have entire weeks where the high stays below 0 F (-18 C).
(The king of the St. Paul Winter Carnival is named Boreas - by the way - thought I'd let Boreas know that... ;D)

7x6&C[/quote]

It is nice to hear that, Pi!

Some men have told me at sauna that I am the king there. Now I understand what they have meant... :D

Boreas

H8Monga: You know... what's funny is I never notice shrinkage due to the cold... wonder why...

Tender: well hapi,
as long as you notice enlargement due to 'warmth',
youre OK buddy...
;)
Tender

gigantikok: I never notice shrinkage either actually. Then again, I've got more than enough. I am sure I wouldn't even notice shrinkage if it really was happening.

sammygirly: There are people who don't know about thermal underwear?

~looks blankly at Paul, my Northern buddy~

I don't get it....

7x6andchg: I know - but go easy on him - he's from Florida originally. :D (Just joshin' ya, cyclops. ;) ) I wonder if Nony knows about it at all?

The Wal-Mart here literally has BINS and BINS of the stuff. And - we had our first flurry last night...

7x6&C

Tender: Paul, your weather sounds like our
good ol Missouri weather,
friday it was 80 F
yesterday it rained all day.
tonight expecting freezing temps, possible flurries.

yes wally-world has piles of it here too,
but id rather freeze than wear the stuff...
maybe a brand not starting with 'T' would not be so itchy? hmm. wonder if if feels different on the guys,,, since us gals shave?

Tender

9cyclops9: Ahem.

To clear things up...I did know about these before. Not that I ever used them in Florida, except the time we went deep sea fishing in January (it gets kind of cold in Pensacola, but I don't think it has ever gotten below 20).

The thing I noticed though, was that my penis hung even bigger than on a fairly warm day when I was wearing thermal underwear. It was quite interesting.

And Boston weather is weird too. It snowed a few days ago, and today it was like 75 degrees. In Florida, the temperature stays pretty steady usually. I'm so confused!

Sorry it took so long for me to get back on this one...the network at my college was down all weekend.

John

7x6andchg: We were just kidding you, John...because it's such a staple of life up here... sorry if there was any offense taken.

Paul
7x6&C

9cyclops9: No there wasn't any offense taken. All in fun, all in fun!

John

Tender: im suprised no one has mentioned insulated coveralls.
they are all the rage here in MO,
especially for wood cutting, feeding cattle, and deer hunting....
make you look and walk like the pillsbury dough boy though...only in camo... :D
maybe you could find a use for those, john, in your PEP research?

Tender