*** Euro 2008 Thread ***

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Türks just defeated the Czechs 3-2! They made 3 goals in the final tens minutes. WOW. The people are going crazy outside! :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I SO wish I was able to have been in one of the towns near here for this. Big turkish populations and I bet they are going batshit crazy (which pisses off the French no end) :biggrin::biggrin:

Me? I watched the Swiss beat Portugal - OK match - but it seems I picked the wrong one! Ho-hum - I'm watching the Turkey-CZ highlights now.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange, I only just saw this thread. I'm over the moon about the Dutch rampage so far, and even happier that they're considering playing a B-team against Romania, which is upsetting both Italy and France (two countries I dislike when it comes to international football).

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I SO wish I was able to have been in one of the towns near here for this. Big turkish populations and I bet they are going batshit crazy (which pisses off the French no end) :biggrin::biggrin:

Me? I watched the Swiss beat Portugal - OK match - but it seems I picked the wrong one! Ho-hum - I'm watching the Turkey-CZ highlights now.
The Swiss beat Portugal?!! :eek: Yeah- the stadium in Austria or Switzerland (not sure where it was) was a sea of red and white! Kinda of like playing at home for our boys. The horns and firecrackers are still going off here. It's really a hoot to watch a match with these guys. :tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Türks just defeated the Czechs 3-2! They made 3 goals in the final tens minutes. WOW. The people are going crazy outside! :smile:

Insane... I had recorded it in HD to watch later. Got home... and said "eh, I'll just look online"... maybe watch it on the side some time. Now I have to catch the closing minutes.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange, I only just saw this thread. I'm over the moon about the Dutch rampage so far, and even happier that they're considering playing a B-team against Romania, which is upsetting both Italy and France (two countries I dislike when it comes to international football).

Um last I checked Romania is a highly ranked team internationally. Don't think you are giving them credit. Italians had some awful breaks and piss-poor officiating. The FRA/ROU game was a snoozer... tight, but a snoozer.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um last I checked Romania is a highly ranked team internationally. Don't think you are giving them credit. Italians had some awful breaks and piss-poor officiating. The FRA/ROU game was a snoozer... tight, but a snoozer.

I am giving them credit. I'm saying if they beat Holland (which is a real possibility, especially as the Dutch are considering playing with a few subs) then both France and Italy will be pissed as Holland won't have played at its strongest.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
^too bad.... well now you can party down with us Mohammedans :biggrin1:

Mixes MB a cold Raki...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well get me a rug and point me eastwards!!
You'll get more than just a rug. Some comfy pillows covered with handmade texile, and nargile pipe, a big screen TV, and lots of hysterical laughter. All in a lovely smoke filled room. :smile: