*** Euro 2008 Thread ***

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Turkey Croatia - Full time 0-0, Extra time 1-1, Turkey win on penalties. (Or rather Croatia lost it by missing)

I'm delighted for Turkey and heartbroken for Croatia, they're gutted.

Bloody hell!

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the only way the less than spectacular Germany doesn't win is if Italy actually goes to the Final.
NL-De would be awesome, I would love die Oranje to win it, but they have a trauma against the Germans...
Spain in the Final would be even better for me, but I am sure Germany would masacre them.

Like Gary Lineker said: Football is a very simple game, 22 players chase a ball and at the end, Germany wins!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unbelievable!!! what an ending!!! At 119 it was over. At 120 whatever, OMG!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Fuking 'ell!!

The neighborhood is wild, horns are blowing, people are banging pots and pans, and the fireworks are still going off... :crazy::crazy:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or are soccer, errr football, players some of the biggest pussies in sports? I LOVE the sport, played for 7 years, but professional players are rediculous. They complain to the officials about every 5 seconds, lay on the ground for 2 minutes after falling over, have to be carried off on a stretcher if they so much as stub their toe, and they exaggerate every little penalty that goes down. I understand it is tiring, and that they like to get their breathers, but why can't they just man up?

With that being said...GO NETHERLANDS!

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me or are soccer, errr football, players some of the biggest pussies in sports? I LOVE the sport, played for 7 years, but professional players are rediculous. They complain to the officials about every 5 seconds, lay on the ground for 2 minutes after falling over, have to be carried off on a stretcher if they so much as stub their toe, and they exaggerate every little penalty that goes down. I understand it is tiring, and that they like to get their breathers, but why can't they just man up?

With that being said...GO NETHERLANDS!

I agree. Wish they could punish such things if not in then after the game.