Europe or boob job--- what's a girl to do?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Chantillylace, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Obviously, I would pick Europe. Enough men think I am attractive smaller boobs and all, but I have been wanting to dicuss boob size for some time and have no girlfriends with a true oppinion on it. I'm assuming it has to do with them being a little less open than myself.
    Anyway, to the point-
    I am a comfortable B cup but always dreamed of being a little bigger. Larger C, possibly small D.
    All the women in my family are smaller cup sizes, but we age well. Nice perky breasts well in to our thirties, and ever when they start to droop a little they still look good.
    My thing is it really worth all the headache to achieve the body image I want and not even "go big or go home"?
    I'm seeking oppions from those who have implants or are like myself and thinking about them.

2. thatguywithglasses

thatguywithglasses New Member

Albums:
    In all honesty I really suggest europe, your breasts are fine as they are and getting heavyer ones will make you feel awkward at first.
    Going to europe would be a better choice since you get to have alot more out of it. Besides you can have alot of great memories of it too. I went there and its a great place to go.

3. hud01

Gold Member

You won't be able to avoid comments from men....Go to Europe

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm similar in that I also come from a family of smaller breasted women (and yes, I inherited this). As much as I'd love to go to Europe, though, I think I'd pick the boob job, AND liposuction! (I have a bit too much tummy). Although, I haven't always dreamed of being a little bigger - I've always dreamed of being a LOT bigger! Like I'm a B/C (38B/36C) cup now and I've dreamed of being a full DD or even a cup size that is extremely hard to find because it's so big! But be very slim everywhere else, flat stomach, and wear clothes that would accentuate how big my boobs are and how thin I am everywhere else. But it may be one of those things that's better in fantasy than in reality? I don't know. One thing I do know is that I used to be slimmer than I am now, but I was also even smaller breasted back then. And yes, I'd like to be slimmer again, but I'm afraid I'd lose weight on my breasts too if I went the usual diet/exercise route (Plus, I HATE DIETING!!! I want to eat like a normal human being! I do like to exercise, though.). And since I want to GAIN weight on my breasts, and lose on my tummy mainly, and keep my butt about the same as it is now, I think boob job/liposuction would be better. But I also don't like how fake-y some of the boob jobs look. I'd rather look natural - but be BIG!

But again, I sometimes think that what I dream about would be better in fantasy than reality (except for having a flat tummy again - that WOULD be good in reality! I vaguely remember those days... so long ago!)

Of course, I can't afford either Europe OR a boob job right now - can't even afford rent! (I'm not in danger of being booted to the street though - I have a roommate now and my situation is about the best I could've hoped for, considering...)

5. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The guy's comments don't bother me. =)
    Thank you both for your oppions. As I said, obviously I would choose Europe. It's kind of a no brainer, but as I am saving all this money for it I keep thinking of the other things I could so with the $6,000 I'm saving to go... i.e. down payment on a house, new car, boob job.
    It was just from a curiousity standpoint. I have always liked/wanted bigger boobs.

6. absolutjock

absolutjock Active Member

Albums:
    Get the implants and you'll get a guy who can take you to europe.

7. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do not belong to the groups of people you wanted to hear from.
    I just want to say that to me, the size has little to do with the beauty of the boobs.
    By no means is bigger better to me. I would advise you to pick Europe.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Actually, I'd go with either the house or the car! Of course, I don't have $6,000 or anything close to that saved - I spend every penny on bills! I am going to need a new car eventually, and I'm afraid I'll have to get one soon, in which case I'll have to cash in my 401(k) (what little is in there) to get it because I have NO MONEY.

9. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I'm glad the your roomate can pitch in when needed! That is awesome.
    As for the boobs-- I considered going that big for about 5 seconds until my friend who is natually a DD and about 5'6 125lbs, said that her backs kills her everyday. I just don't think that would be the way to go.
    Aside from that, Lipo is something that though, the idea has run in to my head, I'll always prefer the gym. But that just me. I get to watch all the muscled guys work up a sweat. =)
    Let me know if you ever decide to get your boobs done, tell me what it's like pain/healing time... Confidence level, etc.

10. hud01

Gold Member

If you search you will see that I have said this before, breast size means absolutely nothing to me. I have been with women who have had AA to DD. Breast size is at the bottom of my list.

To me, unless they are deformed or due to cancer, I hate the idea of fake boobs.

11. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I by no means need a new car-- I have two that work perfectly fine, one within warranty.. Though a house sounds appealing it means lots and lots of work. lol That makes me sound lazy, but I've owned two houses before with ex's, and they sure are a lot of work.

Most women might believe you there, but living in Vegas and dating pretty well off men has led me to understand that I don't need implants to get that offer. I have had men propose to me from all over the world. This is going to sound totally feministic, but I don't need boobs or a man to get me to Europe. Your reply made me laugh though, ;)

12. Narcisse

Narcisse Member

Get new boobs. Get them huge. Then you can show off on Europe beaches. You do know they allow topless sunbathing?

13. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I know.. But as far as I'm concerned the Eiffle tower sounds a tiny bit more appealing than a beach with tons of topless women.
    Hear me out, there are topless clubs in vegas and though even for the sexually comfortable woman I still have oppinions about what I think is sexy.. Not all the women at a topless beach will be attractive, aside from that the swarm of teenybopper boys of sexual offenders has to be up there.
    You should know that I am arguing with you for the sake of arguing... That is mostly becasue I am probably the biggest smartass you may know who is female.

14. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If that is you in the avatar don't change a thing. Really nice shape and proportion.

WR

15. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My boobs are nice, and decent size, I suppose but I did get bit by a horse on the right one, therefore it is slightly smaller. :/
    still decent enough to push together for... well, foreplay.

16. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you, it is me, but the size is decieving due to the shadows.. Also, Victoria Secret is a godsend for those of us who are blessed to have just enough to push up lol.
    I know you can't really relate to push up bras, but I have pictures of them minus a bra... I'll try and upload it... Warning:I was cold as fuck.

17. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trust me size doesn't matter :)

You look great big enough to be feminine but will stay perky into the golden years. Of course I am a legs and ass man anyway.

WR

18. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Europe, because I'm there LOL

In all seriousness, europe is your best choice, because if they botch your boob job its your body is damaged. If a flight is delayed, no biggie.

19. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is amazing that a smoking hot woman such as the OP will have issues with boob size. I guess it is the same as with us guys and dick size.

WR

20. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you.
    I posted up an Album... the pics are tiny, but you can still see them. If you are a woman who doesn't mind looking at breasts, go ahead and see what I deal with.
    I just noticed that the posts kind of went from possible boob job to "go look at my album for pictures of my boobs" Sorry for that. But the fact still remains it would be nice to be a little bigger, Eh, maybe it's just me.

Draft saved Draft deleted