"European circumcision"

williamkony

Legendary Member
Media
I think that the European Circumcision style is more radical than the one that is typical for the US. Most of the inner foreskin gets removed however depending on how much of the outer foreskin they remove as well it can be tight or loose. I read that in a medical book.

My circumcision is as far as I evaluate it low and tight. Almost no inner foreskin left and when hard, I can't move the skin around. Fortunately I have some parts of the frenulum left^^.
I disagree I think the USA circumcise guys further back the shaft and tighter. My Uk circumcision is low and tight. I have Muslim friends and they are not cut so far back on their shafts as the American guys.

Reactions: kexin9f9

I disagree I think the USA circumcise guys further back the shaft and tighter. My Uk circumcision is low and tight. I have Muslim friends and they are not cut so far back on their shafts as the American guys.

What is the difference? Apart from the attending surgeon. ?

What? Religion...Surgery, Country, Belief? Just who are the soldiers you send to defend your country?

What are their beliefs? Do they believe in religion you moron? Or the right to express it?

Last edited by a moderator:

What?

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media

It's funny, but yes, some of the British cut guys do seem to have a very low scar, at least on the basis of internet nudes. It's my impression that the Australian infant circs are pretty tight. (and yes it seems I do find online pics of Aussie 20-somethings who are cut).

Reactions: williamkony

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know what my cut is, maybe a "cut above the rest?!!" LOL

But I guess I'm in the middle too. I can pull my skin over my head completely when soft, and also when extremely hard I can pull the skin up and down and make it just come over the edge of the head. I can masturbate without lube because the freedom the skin has, but I usually make myself cum from using lube because it just feels so good being so wet ;)

Most interesting is that my cut makes a "V" that points at the underside of the glans, where the frenulum is. I can pinch the loose skin between my circ scar and the divot in my glans and roll it around and there's a thin cord-like nerve that brings me insane amounts of stimulation and pleasure...I'm guessing my doctor did not remove my frenulum or at least left a "part of it??" Also he left this small patch of skin where the scar and frenulum-area meet and it is like 2x3mm in size and when I touch it it feels like touching my whole cock, it is like the "clitoris glans" of my penis, super sensitive and insanely good when stimulated. I'm guessing it's a tiny portion of the very sensitive skin that gets removed with a circumcision but my doctor left it. He obviously cut me like this on purpose.

Do you guys have a cut like this? I thank God everyday that my doctor left something intact on the underside of my cock because it has brought me insane pleasure my whole life!!!! I wish every doctor knew about this way of cutting because it sure is good :)

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

But I guess I'm in the middle too. I can pull my skin over my head completely when soft, and also when extremely hard I can pull the skin up and down and make it just come over the edge of the head. I can masturbate without lube because the freedom the skin has, but I usually make myself cum from using lube because it just feels so good being so wet ;)

Most interesting is that my cut makes a "V" that points at the underside of the glans, where the frenulum is. I can pinch the loose skin between my circ scar and the divot in my glans and roll it around and there's a thin cord-like nerve that brings me insane amounts of stimulation and pleasure...I'm guessing my doctor did not remove my frenulum or at least left a "part of it??" Also he left this small patch of skin where the scar and frenulum-area meet and it is like 2x3mm in size and when I touch it it feels like touching my whole cock, it is like the "clitoris glans" of my penis, super sensitive and insanely good when stimulated. I'm guessing it's a tiny portion of the very sensitive skin that gets removed with a circumcision but my doctor left it. He obviously cut me like this on purpose.

Do you guys have a cut like this? I thank God everyday that my doctor left something intact on the underside of my cock because it has brought me insane pleasure my whole life!!!! I wish every doctor knew about this way of cutting because it sure is good :)

Mine is cut just like yours!

Reactions: techpump
S

SirConcis

France has 2 words for 2 procedures.

Phostectomie : removes only inner foreskin.
Circoncision: removes enough to keep glans exposed.

The main reason for putting the scar st the sulcus is that the scar won't be able to cause phimosis since it never goes over head. In cases where a partial circ is done (often with phostectomie) this ensures the skin that does go over head is without scar.

Note that partial circ with "high" will cause scar to be over galnd and initially can have phimopsis while it heals. But if enough skin is removed that every erection pulls skin back, then the scar will become loose and won't be a problem for remainder of guy's life. (I lived through that) but safer to put scar at sulcus.

A "high" partial circ can aboid the initial phimosis by keeping remaining foreskin retracted as uch as possible for the first month or two.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The reason for the difference is simple. In Europe, circumcisions are pretty rare, and generally done for medical reasons -- mostly to fix overly long or tight foreskins that are difficult to retract. So the procedure is aimed at trimming just enough, vs. aiming for an aesthetically 'clean'-looking penis, which is (unfortunately!) still the norm in the US.
US circumcision rates are on a steady decline, though, which is a good thing, in my opinion.

Reactions: Uncutpete

grboy202

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The reason for the difference is simple. In Europe, circumcisions are pretty rare, and generally done for medical reasons -- mostly to fix overly long or tight foreskins that are difficult to retract. So the procedure is aimed at trimming just enough, vs. aiming for an aesthetically 'clean'-looking penis, which is (unfortunately!) still the norm in the US.
US circumcision rates are on a steady decline, though, which is a good thing, in my opinion.

Agree with you. I had it just for medical reasons and in my opinion many other guys, so the docs don't give much attention to the look of the penis after. Mine is very loose and the marks of the stitches are still visible almost 30 yrs later.