European LPSG party!

Where should the first European LPSG party be held?

• Paris

Votes: 34 6.7%
  • Amsterdam

Votes: 110 21.8%
  • Brussels

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • London

Votes: 160 31.7%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 24 4.8%
  • Rome

Votes: 23 4.6%
  • Ibiza (cheap flights)

Votes: 40 7.9%
  • Berlin

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.1%

• Total voters

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Why don't we organise a Europe-wide LPSG party? I suggest we organise a big cock event in one of Europe's major cities each year or every 6 months.

We just decide on a hotel where we meet for a weekend and have a ball together. All Europeans with big cocks and their admirers are invited.

Where do we hold our first meet-up?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ToxicNarcotic18 said:
are you guys insane?? havnt any of you seen Hostel, europe is a scary place, you might wind up handcuffed to a chair and have a guy pay to kill you

Unlike SoCal, where someone will lock you up, force you onto a vegan health regime, and then photocopy your fanny so that Jackie Stallone can tell your future from it. :rolleyes:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Unlike SoCal, where someone will lock you up, force you onto a vegan health regime, and then photocopy your fanny so that Jackie Stallone can tell your future from it. :rolleyes:

Oh sure, you just happen to pick SoCal for your reverse-stereotyping!

*stomps off to finish her tai chi and chai tea*

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
johnschlong said:
Why don't we organise a Europe-wide LPSG party? I suggest we organise a big cock event in one of Europe's major cities each year or every 6 months.

We just decide on a hotel where we meet for a weekend and have a ball together. All Europeans with big cocks and their admirers are invited.

Where do we hold our first meet-up?

Count me in! Boxers or no boxers!

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ToxicNarcotic18 said:
are you guys insane?? havnt any of you seen Hostel, europe is a scary place, you might wind up handcuffed to a chair and have a guy pay to kill you

hahaha i was thinking the same exact thing!

jbjorling

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ToxicNarcotic18 said:

I hope that is a joke. I am an American living in Europe and find it to be a lot safer here than in the States. Am I taking that comment too seriously?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jbjorling said:
I hope that is a joke. I am an American living in Europe and find it to be a lot safer here than in the States. Am I taking that comment too seriously?

Yes.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LUV the idea of a big-dick event and making it a huge gathering and partying like mad and having it either annually or every six months.

But...what about an American version of it too?

We could meet in some big, wild, gay city like San Fran or Key West or New Orleans or NYC.

I believe that American dudes have the biggest, juiciest, hottest dicks in the world! It could be open to any male with a really big dick--straight, gay, married--whatever!

I'm ready to go right now! Count me in! :biggrin1:

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BIGdkluver said:
...I believe that American dudes have the biggest, juiciest, hottest dicks in the world!

Actually, I think the UK has been awarded the esteemed honor in recent studies...the "biggest" category, that is.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can confirm, from my own experience, English guys have the biggest dicks lol. North West in particular...

I vote for London. Of course I'd just come for the ladies and to meet a few good men, platonically hehe.