European LPSG party!

Where should the first European LPSG party be held?

• Paris

Votes: 34 6.7%
  • Amsterdam

Votes: 110 21.8%
  • Brussels

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • London

Votes: 160 31.7%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 24 4.8%
  • Rome

Votes: 23 4.6%
  • Ibiza (cheap flights)

Votes: 40 7.9%
  • Berlin

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.1%

• Total voters

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Come to old Italy...

We have good climate, great food, nice girls and guys (whatever you prefer), wonderful landscapes, and 70% of the world's artistic heritage.

You can also check out the stereotype about Italians.

Eventually we are America's loyal ally, from the Balkans, to Afghanistan and to Irak.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cassandra32FF said:
The Britannia, Didsbury:eek:

Oi, less of the shocked expressions.
Didsbury's clearly infinitely preferable to Luton. And if a day trip to Eccles is thrown in, there'll be no holding me back. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cassandra32FF said:
I think the Ibis at Luton is one of the portals to the underworld.

Indeed, I believe that very subject is one of the often-overlooked subtexts in Dante's Inferno. :rolleyes:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
johnschlong said:
Why don't we organise a Europe-wide LPSG party? I suggest we organise a big cock event in one of Europe's major cities each year or every 6 months.

We just decide on a hotel where we meet for a weekend and have a ball together. All Europeans with big cocks and their admirers are invited.

Where do we hold our first meet-up?
Check with Walter and the others if you really want to know Maybe Set will have your answer

Donald630

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I voted for Paris. I was living there for four years (now back in U.S.) and can attest that it's a very hot, sex oriented city, with lots of beautiful French guys (and expatriates, one especially from Berlin via Amsterdam -- trouble, but hot trouble). :smile: A strong vote against London from me: the most expensive city in the world (the prices look like they should be in dollars, for everything). Amsterdam is very cool, too. But best choice is probably cheap and friendly Berlin. Every European swears it's the best.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I don't recommend Paris, the people aren't the most fun here.
London would be better and easier to get to.
Barcelona is my choice, easy to get to with great beaches for showing off your bulges, naturist beaches, lots of nightlife, culture. Legalised Whore houses for heteros. Close to Sitges (Gay capital of Spain). Cheap(ish) beer, interesting food - too many advantages for everyone!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I vote for Southern Cali: Palm Springs, Los Angeles, or San Diego. Beautiful climate, sex-friendly cities, 2 of them by the sea... Also, many resorts in PS are clothing optional, and I would imagine that any of them might lease out the whole resort for this kind of event. If it would be held in LA I would be happy to help organize the event.

So, will there be glory holes at this shindig? I think there should be glory holes. And howabout a "biggest penis in the support group" contest?

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someone needs to be bold and set a date and location. This will involve a speculative cash outlay by someone who is not poor!

Pretty scarey I know!

But think of the field of dreams! Build the field, the players will come! Also, will it be straight, bii, gay? Be modest to begin with. Book for 3 days somewhere for 20 people. If more want to come then could be a fun problem.

Before the internet there was an organisation that used to charter crusie boats into the Caribbean. If they could do it in the 70's it should be easy now.

Love Sze

maikai61

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't recommend Paris, the people aren't the most fun here.
London would be better and easier to get to.
Barcelona is my choice, easy to get to with great beaches for showing off your bulges, naturist beaches, lots of nightlife, culture. Legalised Whore houses for heteros. Close to Sitges (Gay capital of Spain). Cheap(ish) beer, interesting food - too many advantages for everyone!

Barcelona is where it is all happening! I agree with dongalong!! None of those other cities offers half of what you can find in BCN!! BRING IT ON!!